Cannon pro lenses

Midlandaudiox

Trade: Midland Audio X-Change
1FE73DD5-3AF8-4F7A-9462-8B0EF02C26F4_zpshlqoli9n.jpg

Immaculate in soft pouches
1x 70-200 1.28L IS MK1 £899 Sold
1x 24-105 1.4L. IS £479
1x Cannon 600EX-RT flash £225

I think you're going to need to provide more details here. If the 70-200mm is the f/2.8 without image stabilisation, they can be had for £950 from John Lewis, new, warranty etc.

As far as I know, there's no such thing as a Canon 660 flash. 600, yes.

24-105's are available all over the place for around £400 used or even less and under £500 new, grey import. They have the old lens style front covers too which dates them somewhat.

The Mk II being announced this week won't help either.

Our prices are based on what they tend to sell for on eBay and what most shops sell second hand
And we are open to sensible offers but not stupid low ball opportunists
Yes we are aware of new models and it doesn't stop them being desirable to someone who appriciates good quality

Our prices are based on what they tend to sell for on eBay and what most shops sell second hand
Yes we are aware of new models and it doesn't stop them being desirable to someone who appriciates good quality

Well you need to look again at eBay sold prices, before charges, try here
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...lete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

As for the low ball opportunist comment, if that was aimed specifically at me...I have all of those lenses from new and flash and am not in the slightest bit interested. I was only try to help you but as you know best, I'll leave it to you.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
No offence and I see you state "know nothing about photography" but it's Canon and I would make sure I'd all the correct details regarding lense aperture being correct (f2.8 and f4.0) plus whether they were Mk1 or Mk2's as nothing puts buyers off more than the wrong details. Knowing about hifi you should understand that.

Taking the 70-200 as an example, there's an old none IS, a mk1 IS and mk2 IS. You need to know which is which, (reading the entire printed name on the lens band helps).

ATB with the sale.

:eek:
:eek:

advertisement

Back