advertisement

Can I trouble you again?

Just a little bump for this thread. All packed up ready to go, setting off at 5ish in the morning. Just another thank-you to everyone who has donated, between yourselves, my family and Facebook friends nigh on £840 has been raised so far. Whisper it quietly, so Mrs L doesn’t hear, but if it gets to £1000, I’ll do a marathon in 2021, I’m 50 that year.

Hope it's going well Lordy - Sir Mo just finished in under an hour...hoping you're not toooo far behind! ;)

@lordsummit, just added a little nudge towards your marathon commitment. Probably not what you wanted to hear as you complete today’s run. :)

Hope you make the £1000!

I survived!! It was an amazing emotional day, it’s not a place to run fast, so many people on the route, but it’s just an extraordinary day. I wa last happy with 2h 23m. I’m going to do either the Manchester one in a few weeks or the one in April, and see if I can’t improve that just a little. So many people with extraordinary stories, and just amazing to be surrounded by the so generous locals. I was a bit behind Sir Mo, but I can live with that. The man isn’t human. Thanks so much for your kind donations. You have made a massive difference.

https://justgiving.com/fundraising/Richard-Lord11

Thanks to all of you for your help and support

advertisement

Back