1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Cameron, Hague and Clegg, Leave Britons Stuck In Libya

Discussion in 'off topic' started by jackbarron, Feb 25, 2011.

1. jackbarron

jackbarron Chelsea, London

Cameron was in Kuwait with a bunch of arms dealers.

Hague was on Planet Moron.

Clegg forgot he was meant to be running the country.

Meanwhile, battles were breaking out in Libya.

Multiple countries sent in planes and boats to get their citizens out of Libya.

The British did absolutely nothing ... until it was too late.

Cameron, Hague and Clegg, are the three dunces.

Osborne was off skiing I believe.

Shame he didn't break his neck.

We deserve a better government than the one provided by these idiots.

Jack

2. demersal

demersal Banned

You should vote for one next time there is a general election.

3. ultrawomble

ultrawomble Sith Lord

No repatriation without taxation!

4. demersal

demersal Banned

Yeah let's kick the shit out of the returning teachers and nurses first eh?

5. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Jack,
    give em a break- those flights are full..with arms dealers

6. mmterror

mmterror pfm Member

Yeah when you find one let us all know wont you?

7. cooky1257

cooky1257 pfm Member

Quite why anyone would expect anything more than indifference from the three stooges is beyond me.

8. auric

auric pfm Member

Don't be vague say Hague.

9. Derek Wright

Derek Wright pfm Member

And what was the Foreign Office doing ?? - sod all, same class of planners as the MOD -

10. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

I was amused that a Canadian plane arrived to take Canadian citizens out and left empty because there were none at the airport.

Mind you why it couldn't have gone full to the rafters with any none Libyan who wanted out and sort out who goes where afterwards surprises me.

11. Fender

Fender pfm Member

Strange.....people choose to work in a country that supplied arms to the IRA..that possibly was involved in the bombing of an aircraft over the UK..and then complain that when it goes tits up we don't get them out fast enough..Most sane people would chose not to holiday in Libya, so one can only assume most peoples reasons for being there are to make a buck...so get a taxi to Algeria or Egypt!

12. cooky1257

cooky1257 pfm Member

People actually live and work in a country that supplied arms to Saddam, Mubarak, Mugabe, etc etc etc etc etc in fact Dave was back in Egypt to smooth things over while the blood on the streets was still wet bless him, such a patriot.

13. prowla

prowla pfm Member

More pathetic whinging.

14. Fender

Fender pfm Member

Don't get me wrong, We're all tarred with the same brush..just annoys me that all of a sudden it appears we have abandoned our citizens (according to the rags), when they choose to live in a country with a rather dodgy past (and present)...

15. The Captain

The Captain ~~~~~~~~~~

Spot on. even more incompetent was Hague declaring like some self-appointed world authority figure that he had knowledge Gadaffi was on route to Venezuela. Ive never seen such a serious blunder by a foreign sec- it did nowt but make the lunatic even more determined to stay & fight. Hague should resign imho.

Utter morons- all of the tory front bench hopelessly out of their depth. They wont last long though thank god.

16. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

They appear to have picked up where NuLab left off re: ultimate fail.

No opinion alert!

17. prowla

prowla pfm Member

18. russel

russel ./_dazed_and_confused

19. zener

zener fluff

why were there lots of brits working in a country run by an insane dictator. I'd question their morals first before blaming the government for the poor rescue.

20. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

Until very recently the U.K. government has been encouraging commerce with Libya, since Blair visited in 2004.
    I suspect Tony realised he & big G were kindred spirits.