advertisement

Camera Bag recco: Canon 5Dmk3 + grip + 100-400mm lens

gintonic

50 shades of grey pussy cats
Got any recco's for a bag to hold my EOS 5D mk3 + battery grip + my 100-400mm L series Zoom lens on the camera, without the hood on the front.

Must be a non rucksack type bag, with shoulder or hand carrying handle.......

Can't go wrong with Lowepro bags in my experience. It's the size that you need to get right, too big and heavy and you just won't use it.

already got a Lowe Pro top loader in the cupboard, holds the cam + grip + short lens nicely. got two like the ones you linked to and a messenger. I need something very specific for use with the 100-400

I ordered the Lowe Pro, we'll see if it fits. No hassle return with Ama.

For my 5D3, grip, f2.8 70-200mm on body, 16-35mm in bag, I took the gear to a shop and tried out what they had. I really didn’t want the prism area of the body causing a bulge in the bag, far too vulnerable.
I prefer rucksack types, so no use to you really.

Shame you don't want the rucksack type I have an ealier version of the lowe pro, fastback 250, 17" laptop compatible camera bag gathering dust. Used to fit body 70- 200 couple of primes, laptop, batteries, grip and a load more in it.

Shame you don't want the rucksack type I have an ealier version of the lowe pro, fastback 250, 17" laptop compatible camera bag gathering dust. Used to fit body 70- 200 couple of primes, laptop, batteries, grip and a load more in it.

i have just sold a great rucksack bag, that i hardly used. I only need to carry the body, with the 100-400 lens. I have no intention of carting around other lenses, addons.....

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back