Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Cambridge Audio TV5 (v1) soundbase

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by gustav_errata, Aug 12, 2021.

1. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

A nice soundbase that has sat mostly disused since I bought a hi-fi system. It still works great though: we were using it over the past couple of weeks while my amp was out for service. It fits very nicely under our 49" TV.

This is the first version that came out around 2015, not the v2 that came out a few years later.
    https://www.whathifi.com/cambridge-audio/tv5/review

Here's a photo of the soundbase in situ:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/HxCUxs11APVuPeY9A
    I can't take more pictures at the moment because removing the speaker from under the TV is a 2-man job and my wife's too pregnant to ask her to help out with that. Buyer may need to help. :)

I'm happy to give a demo, of course. The controller is included and I think if I dig around I could probably find the manual if that is important to you.

Unfortunately the box got water damage in storage (not with the device in it!!!) and it had to be trashed. Given the dimensions and the unprotected woofer cones on the bottom, I would not feel comfortable shipping it. So, collection from Exeter only.

£80

2. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

Bump. Reasonable offers considered.

3. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

4. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member