advertisement

Calling all Mongolian goat herders....

Sounds like another dealer is putting words in your mouth Lee!
The Bakoon is a superb little 10watt Class A amp, and more than powerful enough for the Chopin.
Keith.

Synergy has nothing to do with it, you just need to make sure that the amp is capable of driving the loudspeaker .
My David Wright amps return this weekend ,I will use them mainly with the Liszt ,but I will try them with the Chopin.
Keith.

20131217070342_52b03d9ede45e.jpg

https://thomashunter.name/batman/?u...ld+and+a+superman+who%92s+lost+his+pigeon&utm

Synergy has nothing to do with it, you just need to make sure that the amp is capable of driving the loudspeaker .

So when you write that the new SPEC amp sounds great with the T+F speakers you're selling, you mean it'll sound just as good as, say, a 300 quid Denon integrated?

So when you write that the new SPEC amp sounds great with the T+F speakers you're selling, you mean it'll sound just as good as, say, a 300 quid Denon integrated?

The SPEC RSA-M3 really suits the Trenner & Friedl 'RA' ,perhaps it's the extra output but it certainly works in my room, I haven't tried the Denon.
Badge don't you use a Class A Accuphase amp?
Keith.

Another year - another visit to the forum to see the daily drip-drip of comment about Cessaro Liszt and Chopin.

Now we have the "happy new year, btw we have these speakers", following on from the pointless daily updates of 2013. When will it ever end Keith?

Absolutely everyone on here knows you have these, and absolutely everyone on here won't be buying them !

Other than being the daily Cessaro new bulletin that is so tedious, what is the point Keith?

advertisement

Back