advertisement

Build Back Better

I have heard the Johnson is applying to change his name to Doris de Piffle. Hard to believe but completely true, ... I am sure.

Best wishes, George

I was talking to the owner of the last company I worked for before my current job, just after Boris Johnson was selected as leader of the Tory Party. As a successful business man and someone who has proved to be a friend as well, he asked me what I thought of the new Prime Minister. I said I thought that the Boris Johnson was not PM material and that we would all live to regret it ...

I am not sure what he thought of that. We have not spoken about it since. Shame to fall out over politics ...

Best wishes from George

Boris is just talking the same talk as the Davos crowd. I hear Justin Trudeau saying the same things as well. The general theme is "the post-covid world cannot be the same as the pre-covid world", which is another way of saying "build back better".

If you haven't heard the name Klaus Schwab, then you certainly will before long. He's the Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum, and him and his elite friends have big plans for the world.

They call it the Great Reset, and the Fourth Industrial Revolution...

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/klaus-schwab

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/now-is-the-time-for-a-great-reset/

https://www.weforum.org/about/the-fourth-industrial-revolution-by-klaus-schwab

I've been reading articles about this on the WEF site for months now. This is happening pronto. The next meeting in Davos is in January 2021, and it won't be long after that meeting, that this will start coming out in the MSM.

Even Prince Charles is in on it...

https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/504499-introducing-the-great-reset

We are going to start hearing a lot more about Sustainable Development Goals, the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Wallets, Biometrics, Transhumanism (or Human Enhancement as the WEF refers to it), and much more...

It is a reset like the Great Depression. In Asia a large percentage of the working population has lost their tourism related jobs and not much hope of them coming back any time soon. Retail is also looking to be in a death spiral.
Strangely the DDD jobs that could only get foreigners to do them are looking far more durable.

What on earth is that all about then? Build back better? It's just three words beginning with a b chosen at random isn't it? Might just as well be bish bash bosh. Would make as much sense and go better with piffle paffle wiffle waffle.
The focus group has spoken.
Fall into line.

The only bit that has filtered through here has been the proposal to generate all domestic electricity from wind. Someone from Southampton University of PM(?) - R4, yesterday afternoon, said that that would be easy to do. It would mean about doubling the current capacity and because it would be spread around the UK, including the use of floating turbines (rather than built on the sea-bed), it would be remarkably reliable.

The trouble is, electric transportation would need a doubling again. And so on...... Catch up on iPlayer if interested.

What on earth is that all about then? Build back better? It's just three words beginning with a b chosen at random isn't it? Might just as well be bish bash bosh. Would make as much sense and go better with piffle paffle wiffle waffle.
The tories (and, I suspect, others) love the three word phrase. Keep repeating it, meaningless as it is, and very soon the media and the party supporters will do so too, without thinking to wonder what its meaning might be.
There’ve been a few in recent years:-
“Longterm economic plan” (which was?)
“Strong and stable”
“Coalition of chaos”
“Take back control”
“Get brexit done”

Is anyone still listening to the man who promised a world beating track and trace system?

Unfortunately, we either go along with the Bilderberg/Davos/WEF line of 'thinking', or we revolt. I don't see a middle way. The concentration of wealth hasn't been worse since 1905, so we are reverting to the rentier capitalism of the Victorian era. We (and I don't just mean the working classes) are being played along with beer and circuses, while money and power is being siphoned away.
The sad reality is that the World Wars did us a favour in that regard, but it's a poor argument for starting another one.

It’s a shame- America is hopefully coming to an end with its convulsions from electing a lazy and incompetent populist and we are just at that start of our journey with one.

I think we can see what they have in mind for the post-Covid settlement by looking at what they’re doing now. Landlords and finance shielded from disruption, most other sectors left to fend for themselves; Wild West approach to data; public institutions dismantled and assets sold off to already wealthy Tory acolytes; arts and culture gone, universities going; austerity on steroids; minorities exposed to the worst effects of poverty and disease, and systematically persecuted by the police and the Home Office; 24-7 culture war against (((metropolitan elites))), young people and black people.

The last 10 years, really, with all the worst aspects intensified 10-fold, especially the clientelism and corruption. All with a nice coating of White Heat of Technology bullshit.

advertisement

Back