advertisement

Bryston BDP 2 with BOT 1

Brian S

pfm Member
Hello and help,

Not a great deal on forum regarding Bryston, but just in case. I have just replaced my CD player with a BOT 1, which also rips CDs. Ripping is straight forward and playback sound, to me, is very good. Problem: I understood that the BDP 2 would store downloads onto an available usb drive. However, my downloads appear as Flacmusic, which is the destination in terms of quality, but only stores files for a brief period of time. I can't see any means of transfering files to usb on the BDP, nor of finding a means of directing rips to a usb file. Any insights gratefully received.

Thanks

Brian S

Have you accessed its webpage? You can set things like flac or wav and usb or network destinations.

Gus
Thanks. I will make another attempt with their webpage. I have actually selected flac from flac, wav, mp3 list. No access to my usb drives though. The manual suggest the rips will be directed to available usb - if I have understood it correctly.

Thanks. I will make another attempt with their webpage. I have actually selected flac from flac, wav, mp3 list. No access to my usb drives though. The manual suggest the rips will be directed to available usb - if I have understood it correctly.
Problem solved. Clicking on the Flav/Wav/mp3 window opens up a further window containing USB drives loaded

I should add, excellent response from Bryston..

I have now spent several hours ripping and playing back. Totally committed to the pairing of BOT 1 with BDP 2

advertisement

Back