advertisement

Brexit next week: give me a positive effect it will have on my daily life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my new driving license through after ten years up on my current one. It’s still pink with “EU” on it. Total disgrace if you ask me, we didn’t fight two world wars etc. Prison camp guards is still punishing us. It’s BINO if you ask me, stands to reason dunnit.

Me too, I may cut that corner with the EU flag off or punch a hole in it :)
At least we have our blue passports now, or so the Daily Express thinks :) :)

https://scramnews.com/daily-express-brexit-blue-passport/

Quite. Where is that report into Russian interference in UK politics, including the EU referendum? Did I miss its publication? I know Johnson managed to find time to approve its publication a couple of days after the election when it was impossible to do this before.

Don't be surprised if it never gets published. He's stopped it so far by saying it has to go back for the new sub-commitee that produced it to re-approve it. My guess is that they will find some way to bury it.

Quite. Where is that report into Russian interference in UK politics, including the EU referendum? Did I miss its publication? I know Johnson managed to find time to approve its publication a couple of days after the election when it was impossible to do this before.
He’s dealing with important matters of state like bunging bobs for big Ben bollocks bongs and working on his new bridge between Scotland and Ireland.

they spend nearly £200 million every year on moving the whole shebang from Brussels to Strasbourg for one week every month

Ah-ha the positive effect! The EU population is about 500 million so Rcook can now claim back his/her 40 pence a year! Raise a glass on the 31st.

Last edited:
Howso? Will all the ex-member states still not trade with UK openly once the EU collapses?

It isn't all trade related. Travel, security and residence would hardly benefit from swift divergence into different rules or requirements. It's all added cost and buggerance but you know that full well.

It isn't all trade related. Travel, security and residence would hardly benefit from swift divergence into different rules or requirements. It's all added cost and buggerance but you know that full well.
To be honest I don't know much. But I sense huge opportunity for all if it collapses. Travel and residence is just paperwork. Buggery to a tiny degree.

To be honest I don't know much. But I sense huge opportunity for all if it collapses. Travel and residence is just paperwork. Buggery to a tiny degree.
Like the sort of opportunity seized upon by the oligarchs at the fall of the USSR, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back