advertisement

Brexit next week: give me a positive effect it will have on my daily life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't bother me but i think you are using hard remainer to annoy certain people here.
Most reasonable people know you can't ignore the referendum and tbh not aware of people campaigning seriously for that.

We will have to agree to disagree on the certain class of people. I think it is a predominantly poor background but would agree it crosses all classes and there would be another concentration especially at the older well got generation.

Well for me little old Ireland need the EU. Very thankful for it. It has brought prosperity to Ireland after 800 yrs of oppression. Your trading idea but not being a member falls flat on its face because the UK Tory gov do not understand give and take and the necessity to be more generous and accepting when you are the weaker one.

Good to see we agree on a lot of this and just have differences that shouldn't require putting each other on ignore list any time soon :) TBH I have never put somebody on ignore list it just seems odd to me to need or want to do that.
I entirely get it regarding the tory govt. Truly horrible.

Anyway, I don’t set out to annoy anyone, I just have an opinion the same as everyone else has their opinion.

If there is a class factor involved I believe it is more the toff types and wannabe toffs. The poorer end of the spectrum just want change because they’ve been ignored for years. Don’t forget, the whole brexit thing is a tory idea, supported by their core membership of wannabe’s.

Putting people on ignore comes up from time to time. I’ve never used the ignore function and never will. Even if I was inclined that way I can’t imagine anything you’ve posted would make me feel the need to put you on an ignore list.

Keep well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back