advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serves EU right: Brits boycott bloc as figures reveal five-year sales drop of £28BILLION

BRUSSELS' attempts to punish the UK for Brexit appear to be backfiring after a new study indicated the total value of EU imports has plunged by almost £28bn since 2016.

Carol Garrington said: “So cross with myself, bought some onions and found they were from Spain. Been avoiding everything i can if not from UK.”

Are PF's Brexiteers shopping 'as carefully' as Carol?

Priti Patel next- “people have a right to boo the RNLI, the RNLI should not be makin political gestures like picking up drowning foreigners off our coast, they should get on with the day job”.

Priti Patel next- “people have a right to boo the RNLI, the RNLI should not be makin political gestures like picking up drowning foreigners off our coast, they should get on with the day job”.

Doesn’t the Nationality and Borders Bill align the UK with the EU? You’ll also have no choice when Brussels is calling the shots.

Perhaps you can ask the SNP to carry on with the call for independence but not bother trying to join the EU? Take back control and all that...

Doesn’t the Nationality and Borders Bill align the UK with the EU? You’ll also have no choice when Brussels is calling the shots.

Perhaps you can ask the SNP to carry on with the call for independence but not bother trying to join the EU? Take back control and all that...
The post was about a Tory hard right and thick minister. :D:D:D Is she doing a good job for Brian?

I think Brexit could be a healthy eating opportunity, I’ve said before- we could all do with cutting back a little.

GsvzQqv.jpg

Reactions: PsB
Is the EU flag due to be banned from being flown in the UK?

The EU want to fly the flag at sporting events:
The draft resolution, which the papers frame as a diktat from Brussels ‘eurocrats’ simply states that the European Parliament “encourages that national Olympic committees and sport federations of the Member States to adopt and use the EU flag and symbol, together with individual flags and national symbols, on the occasion of international sport events”.
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/unitedkingdom/en/news-and-press-releases/euromyths/own-goal.HTML

The post was about a Tory hard right and thick minister. :D:D:D Is she doing a good job for Brian?

In my opinion, no. None of them are doing a good job. What do you think?

I think Brexit could be a healthy eating opportunity, I’ve said before- we could all do with cutting back a little.
The post was about a Tory hard right and thick minister. :D:D:D Is she doing a good job for Hugh? Given your agenda you should offer her thanks, she’s doing a better job for you than she is for me.

Is the EU flag due to be banned from being flown in the UK?

The EU want to fly the flag at sporting events:
The draft resolution, which the papers frame as a diktat from Brussels ‘eurocrats’ simply states that the European Parliament “encourages that national Olympic committees and sport federations of the Member States to adopt and use the EU flag and symbol, together with individual flags and national symbols, on the occasion of international sport events”.
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/unitedkingdom/en/news-and-press-releases/euromyths/own-goal.HTML
Colin, is this as upsetting as the monuments?

The post was about a Tory hard right and thick minister. :D:D:D Is she doing a good job for Hugh? Given your agenda you should offer her thanks, she’s doing a better job for you than she is for me.
One of the objectives of Scottish independence, or our agenda as you put it, is to rid ourselves of a Home Office run by someone like Patel (or even May when she ran her reign of terror against British Jamaicans). We reject Patel’s tactics in our country, the dawn raids carried out by white van goons who’d travelled up the M6, against immigrants settled in Glasgow.
Working people in Glasgow, neighbours of the two people targeted by the Home Office blocked the vans and ushered them to safety.

These power displays by Patel, the lightning, unannounced ‘walkabouts’ by Gove or Johnson’s political film unit opportunities where he moves around one or two publicity film sets along sterilised security corridors, are not welcome.

I’m sure you won’t have any difficulty of any of that Brian.

Patel, Gove, Johnson, all ephemeral; here today, gone tomorrow.

Too much damage can be done for that to be any sort of consolation. While I can share some dismay at the paucity of solid alternatives, the (less than) honourable members mentioned here are the pits.

One of the objectives of Scottish independence, or our agenda as you put it, is to rid ourselves of a Home Office run by someone like Patel (or even May when she ran her reign of terror against British Jamaicans). We reject Patel’s tactics in our country, the dawn raids carried out by white van goons who’d travelled up the M6, against immigrants settled in Glasgow.
Working people in Glasgow, neighbours of the two people targeted by the Home Office blocked the vans and ushered them to safety.

These power displays by Patel, the lightning, unannounced ‘walkabouts’ by Gove or Johnson’s political film unit opportunities where he moves around one or two publicity film sets along sterilised security corridors, are not welcome.

I’m sure you won’t have any difficulty of any of that Brian.
What does that last sentence mean? Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back