advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labour and the Tory Party are no different, both supported Brexit which has shrunk the economy, damaged exports and made their voters poorer but one of them will have been out of power for 14 years before voters decide again. Their voters seem interchangeable these days.

I thought of an actual benefit the other day, in that once it's done -- and this being the central election promise we can presumably expect that soon -- we won't have to hear any more from Dominic Cummings.

How's that working out for everyone?

Now Gove is the brains of the operation, what could possibly go wrong?

Now Gove is the brains of the operation, what could possibly go wrong?
Gove, Johnson and Cummings share the same end of the personality disorder bell curve. Gove was Cummings’ original sponsor was he not, in the days when Gove was sending out signed bibles to every school? He’s far more sly than Johnson or Cummings and would be more dangerous to the public as party leader but I think he’s probably more repellent to the public? I’ve not seen any public polling on him as a potential PM- that would be interesting to see. Either way, we are in the sh1t with these two.

Irony alert...

Irony? Eh you have spent 5 years advising there would have been a different Brexit outcome if everyone voted labour even when the majority of them voted with the Tories to trigger article 50. Don't think you get irony.

Irony? Eh you have spent 5 years advising there would have been a different Brexit outcome if everyone voted labour even when the majority of them voted with the Tories to trigger article 50. Don't think you get irony.
I read it as that he doesn’t understand what it means.

Last edited:
LOL.

Gove, Johnson and Cummings share the same end of the personality disorder bell curve. Gove was Cummings’ original sponsor was he not, in the days when Gove was sending out signed bibles to every school? He’s far more sly than Johnson or Cummings and would be more dangerous to the public as party leader but I think he’s probably more repellent to the public? I’ve not seen any public polling on him as a potential PM- that would be interesting to see. Either way, we are in the sh1t with these two.

The whole lot seem to have given up on any pretence of competence and honesty and resort to flag shagging to rouse the tabloid element of the country, it really is a third world kleptocracy and at some point the money will run out, well it has for a lot of people but the tried and trusted method of blaming furriners will keep them going a while longer.

Who said it came from the other side of the world? Any fule kno that they subcontracted it to a factory in Barnsley
I haven’t knowingly drunk any Australian wine for years, so perhaps I should start?

Labour and the Tory Party are no different, both supported Brexit which has shrunk the economy, damaged exports and made their voters poorer but one of them will have been out of power for 14 years before voters decide again. Their voters seem interchangeable these days.

The tory party created the conditions for brexit with austerity from 2010 then offered a referendum on leaving or remaining in the EU in their manifesto in 2015.

The Labour party supported the outcome of a democratic referendum held in 2016 and offered a second referendum on the question in 2019. Obviously, these are not the same at all but ymmv.

The tory party created the conditions for brexit with austerity from 2010 then offered a referendum on leaving or remaining in the EU in their manifesto in 2015.

The Labour party supported the outcome of a democratic referendum held in 2016 and offered a second referendum on the question in 2019. Obviously, these are not the same at all but ymmv.

I have to say that is my understanding too.

‘Lord’ Digby Jones of Brexithams. He resembles one of Terry Gilliam’s Monty Python cut out animations. You can imagine the eyes swivelling, the cardboard jaw hinging open and the teeth going up and down like a pianola keyboard and guff coming out.

mZXR3zf.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back