advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contrast with the advice given to British exporters to set up offices inside the EU- providing employment for EU workers.

“UK firms that export to the EU say they are being encouraged by the government to set up subsidiaries in the bloc to avoid disruption under new trade rules”.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55786974

A small price to pay to preserve the success of Brexit and the sovereignty regained along with your very own Brexit fish that it appears you will all be eating going forward. I suppose if you eat all the fish that would definitely be a positive as the health of the nation may rise.

And very shortly Amazon will be able to by-pass the UK as it is now a third country for products coming into Ireland which due to Brexit can now attract increases of up to 40%.
https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and...ireland-will-change-the-way-we-shop-1.4476364
Another positive for CB with all the reduced car journeys for the employees that worked in this industry.

It's all a cunning plan by remoaners to accuse our great leaders and 17.4 million Great British (for a bit longer) voters of idiocy.

The RHA’s chief executive, Richard Burnett: “I find it deeply frustrating and annoying that ministers have chosen not to listen to the industry and experts”

Michael Gove: "People have had enough of experts".

Result: Fury at Gove as exports to EU slashed by 68% since Brexit :rolleyes:
There will be enough turnips for everyone.

if exports stay at this level then the UK is in deep trouble. Not a surprise to many posting here though.
Our exports UK to EU dropped by nearly 100% for the month of January. So we are part of that figure. All DPD's fault. Nothing else. Our figures are back to normal so far for February now that everyone understands the paperwork

Not good news to many posting here, though.

They won't.

We're worse off than before, but we need more than the data from the one month immediately following the changes before we get a reliable indication of just how much worse off.

That's OK - not being as sh1t as it could have been is a roaring success these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back