Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Brexit: give me a positive effect... X

Discussion in 'off topic' started by kabayiri, Jan 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

2. russel

russel ./_dazed_and_confused

All may not be lost, allegedly my consignment of Yorkshire tea I ordered on the third of January should be here by the 19th.

3. Sonority

Sonority pfm Member

4. Sonority

Sonority pfm Member

I see DB Schenker (mahoosive haulage firm) have said enough and said no more from Germany to UK.

5. Colin Barron

Colin Barron pfm Member

I forgot to mention, Erdogan had a chat with Ursula last weekend. Those extended visas may not be far away.
    https://www.politico.eu/article/erdogan-turkey-eu-relations/

6. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

It's not even remotely a possibility for the reasons you continue to ignore. Still your only type of post, whataboutery distraction.

By the way, why not just admit your motivations instead of trying to present them as something more wholesome? No need to be so shy, you are among friends here, well a couple anyway.

PsB, Colin L and TheDecameron like this.
  7. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

8. tuga

tuga Legal Alien

Or this...

[​IMG]

9. tuga

tuga Legal Alien

Soon Turkey will be great again.

10. tuga

tuga Legal Alien

Remember the junior doctor strikes in 2015? The conditions are so poor that many leave to sunnier uplands as soon as their traning ends.

11. tuga

tuga Legal Alien

There aren't any.

TheDecameron and kendo like this.
  12. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

You can guess how this is going to play out in the Scottish elections. The handful of Tory seats left in fishing constituencies where the industry was promised a new age of riches. Northern Ireland has a get out clause, section 16 but it’s the suicide pill that triggers EU retaliation- all signed up to by Boris.
    So which blows first- Scotland or Ireland?

13. eternumviti

eternumviti Bloviating Brexiter

I've just got back from Sainsbury, and I can assure you there was plenty of Uncle Ben's on the shelves.

That looks a lot like March/April 2019 to me.

14. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

Several people have asked about the benefits. To the best of my knowledge we’re still waiting to hear any.

15. eternumviti

Portugal 70,000, UK 2.5m.

16. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

The troll energy is strong.

17. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

Laughing at the latest nonsense from Hugh isn’t glee. It’s just laughing. I mean, do you really believe the thread is about positives of brexit rather than a thread for the hard remainers here to whinge?

Hard remainers are not like the Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol building the other day, that’s a clear example in English even you can understand. What I’m saying is they share the characteristic of lacking respect for democracy, Trumpists want the outcome of the recent US election ignored, hard remainers want the outcome of the 2016 referendum ignored. It’s very easy to understand.

So you’re offended yet again. Are you sure you should bother with the internet? Your posts could offend me on an almost daily basis, but I choose not to be offended despite your dodgy efforts at inference all the time, basically it’s a tactic you use to argue with people about something they didn’t post.

Tell you what, since you’re so determined to make a deal of this go to the original post, quote what I posted and nothing else then we can talk about what you think I said versus what I actually said.

18. eternumviti

I keep seeing this on different threads. Is it a message from extraterrestrials to their unhatched earthling drones?

19. Sonority

Sonority pfm Member

You really are wearing incredibly rose tinted goggles. Your reality is so different to the real world.
    Please - watch this and come back with another witty, incomprehensible answer.
    Or just admit you got it wrong. Again.
    https://www.channel4.com/news/johns...-with-eu-on-goods-shipped-to-northern-ireland

kendo likes this.
  20. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

Yes, there aren’t any hard remainers will accept, I told you that months ago. Did you miss it , or do you need a picture of some sort?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.