advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you and many others voted in the next-best thing, a Trump-enabling government instead.

I know that the UK has fabulous global clout, but in fairness I don't think the UK voter has been in a position to enable an American President for about 250 years.

In fact America has been entirely self enabling since long before the UK had a truly representative democracy.

Ah, Britain Trump.

I can't believe we ever voted him in.
FIFY

In a most welcome development, I see the frog faced fascist is going to attempt to field his new Brexit/right wing/‘Covid is a conspiracy’ party in Scotland. They’ve already got one prominently rancid Tory MSP to defect. The Tories along with Labour ( after Starmer’s foolish ‘Brexit is for keeps’ announcement) are headed for oblivion. Game on.

The Brexit benefit - cheap shellfish that can't be sold to europe anymore - get it before it starts to stink! (and before the fishermen go out-of-business)

The Brexit benefit - cheap shellfish that can't be sold to europe anymore - get it before it starts to stink! (and before the fishermen go out-of-business)

I thought that the whole last minute blinker thing was to protect the great British fishermen and sovereign waters?

That’s because it’s true.

BrExit voters enabled BrExit and a BoJo Government. (with a little help from Jo and the FPTP system)

They should be taxed to pay for the sunny uplands...

OvFz7Rn.jpg

BrExit voters enabled BrExit and a BoJo Government. (with a little help from Jo and the FPTP system)

They should be taxed to pay for the sunny uplands...
The tories were enabled in 2010 and again 2015, they won the 2 elections before brexit was even a thing and were not enabled by brexit. I was bothered about that before you were interested in the UK.

Stick with the cartoons and obsession with the hard remainer sunny uplands, the echo chamber will love you for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back