advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trapped in vassalage and you think that has no chance, dream on. It's all switched now, Brexiters own the status quo instead of being able to blame others - it's not looking good.
I think our friends, neighbours and trading partners in the EU have bigger fish to fry.

Last edited:
Probably copied & pasted from a reality-challenged far-right screen dump burped up on social media.
Gerrard Rug-Batton on Parler? Actually, bad spelling? More likely to be-

eT9AOyg.jpg

combined IQ below Father Jack.

eT9AOyg.jpg

An ex colleague and now friend (!) of mine was wearing st George cross cufflings on our first business trip to India. He compensated his obvious nationalism by impeccable knowledge of sports shared between the U.K. and India. I only managed to play a serious role in the talks when I diverted the subject to the Crown Jewels. Instant separation between my colleague and the Indian guys.

When the headline can be changed to "Enormous latrine opens up at Kent’s makesh*t Brexit lorry park"

Always good to see the intellectual level of the debate making this kind of paradigm leap.

eT9AOyg.jpg

I think Father Jack had something important to say, and was unfairly maligned.

An ex colleague and now friend (!) of mine was wearing st George cross cufflings on our first business trip to India. He compensated his obvious nationalism by impeccable knowledge of sports shared between the U.K. and India. I only managed to play a serious role in the talks when I diverted the subject to the Crown Jewels. Instant separation between my colleague and the Indian guys.

Scoring a point over your colleague and making him look like a bit of a prat is an interesting way to sew up a deal, but I guess whatever works. Glad you're still mates.

Salute to Tommeh.

FLvzDov.jpg

Good to see that your interest in minorities remains undimmed by petty matters of political and cultural affiliation.

I'm sure a good number of them voted to remain too.

The the proglibleft always thinks it can make everything neat and tidy. Real life doesn't work like that.

Now that Brexit’s in the bag, whither goest the Brexit movement? Shall we start where it all began, with UKIP? Their focus now is the upcoming London Mayoral election in May this year and they are preparing the ground for a Trump-style campaign of racism and lies.

uuT7I4G.jpg

Brexit wasn’t the end point, its the jumping off point.

I actually find it amusing that UKIP are even still a thing. Certainly their money (Farage, Banks etc) have cashed-in and left leaving only a rump of moronic racist thug shit like Batten etc. That they’d even spend money to field a candidate in the London mayoral election is pure comedy gold given they’ll only get about 14 votes. I hope they spend an absolute fortune!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back