advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... IIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to bickering about process and trite ‘he said she said’ history but still no answer to the central question: in what way will Brexit benefit the majority of people living in the UK In tangible terms? What things will people see, feel and experience being done differently that will improve their lives?

But I don't think the ERG would openly say so. Where have I stated that? Where have I said what I think about what the ERG actually wanted? My post was about what certain people in the leave campaign said and the remain campaign response. Why do you feel the need to make things up, put words in others' posts that aren't there, to snipe, to belittle?
:rolleyes:

Chasing the ‘likes’ again.

Eh? Er... calling you out for the snipes in your reply to my post #1835. And, frankly, making up further rubbish and assumptions in #1842... chasing "likes"? Where is the first chase, let alone the need for "again"?

:rolleyes:

I will see what Stephen makes of my reply to him. For some reason it fired you off on one.

Goodnight.

<Frankie Howard pout> “stop it! stop tittering..”.

Efi0xzd.jpg

so now these people have got what they voted for, how's "the easiest deal in history" going? It's all going to be sorted come January, isn't it? Mr Barnier is well on board, at least.
Still, at least the people who suffered under austerity and the retraction of their pension age won't be the ones who suffer from the downsides of Brexit, will they? Oh hang on. Well, they're getting what they asked for, aren't they?
Don't panic Steve a deal will be done and you can donate your £20 to charity. Europe is broke and both sides need a face saving deal.

Don't panic Steve a deal will be done and you can donate your £20 to charity. Europe is broke and both sides need a face saving deal.
Your faith is impressive. Misguided, I would say, but impressive. Even Jesus, on the cross, questioned why his God had forsaken him. You, it seems, are made of sterner stuff. You won't take my bet, though. I'm thinking refugee charities would be appropriate. £50, though I'll do £20 if you prefer.

We’ll get a deal once “the EU wakes up to the threat” but just in case we can’t, let’s turn now to the outrageous scenes of brown people paddling across the Channel. There, that’s better.

Last edited:
Eh? Er... calling you out for the snipes in your reply to my post #1835. And, frankly, making up further rubbish and assumptions in #1842... chasing "likes"? Where is the first chase, let alone the need for "again"?

You're interacting with the Brexit Reality Distortion Field (or BRDF) and its leading practitioner - the price we currently pay for living in a post-truth, alternative facts, fake news world.

You're interacting with the Brexit Reality Distortion Field (or BRDF) and its leading practitioner - the price we currently pay for living in a post-truth, alternative facts, fake news world.
lol

Which bit about brexit have I distorted, ‘kirk’?

Your faith is impressive. Misguided, I would say, but impressive. Even Jesus, on the cross, questioned why his God had forsaken him. You, it seems, are made of sterner stuff. You won't take my bet, though. I'm thinking refugee charities would be appropriate. £50, though I'll do £20 if you prefer.
If there is no deal i will donate £20 to our local hospice.

Perfect illustration of the Brexit conceit. You are not giving us what was in our heads but never on the table, you unspeakable tricksters. It's all your fault, nothing to do with our decisions.
Brexit conceit?

I’m interested in what exactly the EU is demanding. You do realise what you wrote there could easily be applied to both sides? Each blaming the other.

What does the EU want that is described in the article as, “Eurocrats refused to drop demands for control over fishing, business and state help for industry”?

Perfect illustration of the Brexit conceit. You are not giving us what was in our heads but never on the table, you unspeakable tricksters. It's all your fault, nothing to do with our decisions.
I’m beginning to think that bloke Frost is doing a DD Werther’s Original and going over there on the Eurostar with a ball of string, piece of chewing gum and a copy of Viz in his otherwise empty briefcase. They’ve had more than four years to salvage something, anything even. God help us when they start attempting other trade deals beyond the EU. The Americans will slaughter them.

That won't cover it.

Well....

Given that the NHS was promised £350 million pounds a week, and 17,410,742 people voted Leave it means that to match that figure each leaver needs to pay about £20.10 a week to the NHS until we rejoin the EU. Bargain!

Of course, as more and more leavers die of old age, the amount will of course go up with time...

I’m beginning to think that bloke Frost is doing a DD Werther’s Original and going over there on the Eurostar with a ball of string, piece of chewing gum and a copy of Viz in his otherwise empty briefcase. They’ve had more than four years to salvage something, anything even. God help us when they start attempting other trade deals beyond the EU. The Americans will slaughter them.

Until May was binned it was a cabinet of remainers trying to get a remain deal through as a leave deal. As a consequence we’ve had 4 wasted years of stagnation due largely to unforgivable attempts to overturn the outcome of the referendum. When you factor in the unbreakable EU red lines it’s a wonder any progress at all has been made

Well....

Given that the NHS was promised £350 million pounds a week, and 17,410,742 people voted Leave it means that to match that figure each leaver needs to pay about £20.10 a week to the NHS until we rejoin the EU. Bargain!

Of course, as more and more leavers die of old age, the amount will of course go up with time...
The figure drops considerably when you include the so-called remain supporters who had the chance in Dec 2019 to have A50 revoked, or a second referendum but opted to help us on the road to brexit because of something or other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back