advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... IIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boris and his cronies can suck my f*ing plums.
Johnson used a very interesting expression when asked about entry criteria for foreign workers coming to Britain. He said “we have a big, big stock of workers”. How reassuring to know, as with herd, that you are part of his stock.

Johnson used a very interesting expression when asked about entry criteria for foreign workers coming to Britain. He said “we have a big, big stock of workers”. How reassuring to know, as with herd, that you are part of his stock.

I think he may be referring to people who have made a lot of noise about immigrants (making them look bad by actually working/turning up etc.) but have no intention of doing those jobs.

"A government contract to help businesses and households to get ready for the end of the Brexit transition period says that Leave voters are 'less likely to prepare as they don’t believe in any potential negative consequences'."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/leave-voters-less-likely-to-be-ready-for-brexit-brmprtvzs

How can this be? These people were right across the subject.
The same phenomenon as the 5G phone mast arsonists, anti-face mask brigade. It’s Project Fear II created by the hard remainers/ metropolitan elite and when it does go to sh1t in 2021, it’ll be Commandant Barnier and his prison camp guards delivering more punishment beatings. Corporal Francois will still be whistling patriotic tunes when they shoot him on the barbed wire.

Actually, I think they will “prepare”- by clearing supermarket shelves in December. What will they hoard in addition to bog roll this time round?

Last edited:
The same phenomenon as the 5G phone mast arsonists, anti-face mask brigade. It’s Project Fear II created by the hard remainers/ metropolitan elite and when it does go to sh1t in 2021, it’ll be Commandant Barnier and his prison camp guards delivering more punishment beatings. Corporal Francois will still be whistling patriotic tunes when they shoot him on the barbed wire.

I thought this was et or Colin B posting until I saw your name.

Satire is dead.

Stephen

If this were one of the Brexit lot you would be the first to complain about this sort of language.
Back in the real world, did i mention recently about our friend Guy Verhofstadt, the man who it could be claimed has championed the Brexit cause and in his own way continues to help the cause. His recent hobby horse has been the EU is unfit for purpose and challenged Ursula and the gang to sort it out.
Ursula, has risen to that and is on the case of tax dumping. In a nutshell she wants to end low tax deals and harmonise tax rates. To ensure this is pushed through she proposes majority vote, not unanimous and no veto.
In fairness this is probably reasonable and a step towards the federal goal, but on the other hand it could be seen as a dictatorship and who decides whether the veto should apply.

In today's papers - "British business faces £7bn red tape bill under Brexit border plan. Government's 'new start' will generate 215m customs declarations a year and need 50,000 extra customs agents."

"Only a madman would leave the single market." Mr. Paterson.

I thought this was et or Colin B posting until I saw your name.

Satire is dead.

Stephen
There’s substantial crossover between the conspiracy theorists and the take back control / Brexit demographic. The DM is already market testing a new posture that face masks ‘may anger those who dislike the idea of state compulsion‘ and we have at least one (so far anonymous) Tory MP stating he will not wear one. Farage is threatening the reactivation of the Brexit Party with its main target not Europe this time but China with its 5G masts planted in England. Brexit was only a stepping stone not the end game. Where Poland just went electorally (stoking fear of foreigners, social minorities and the EU) England will follow, if Farage, Mogg and the ERG get their way.

In today's papers - "British business faces £7bn red tape bill under Brexit border plan. Government's 'new start' will generate 215m customs declarations a year and need 50,000 extra customs agents."

"Only a madman would leave the single market." Mr. Paterson.
It’s red white and blue tape. We’ve taken back control of tape.

Great last couple of pages and I can see more on the way. Calm down guys. You may not get to see the end of the year, the way you’re all getting so stressed.

There’s substantial crossover between the conspiracy theorists and the take back control / Brexit demographic. The DM is already market testing a new posture that face masks ‘may anger those who dislike the idea of state compulsion‘ and we have at least one (so far anonymous) Tory MP stating he will not wear one. Farage is threatening the reactivation of the Brexit Party with its main target not Europe this time but China with its 5G masts planted in England. Brexit was only a stepping stone not the end game. Where Poland just went electorally (stoking fear of foreigners, social minorities and the EU) England will follow, if Farage, Mogg and the ERG get their way.
Somebody needs to tell them that we're not part of China, so we don't need to leave it...

If this were one of the Brexit lot you would be the first to complain about this sort of language.
Back in the real world, did i mention recently about our friend Guy Verhofstadt, the man who it could be claimed has championed the Brexit cause and in his own way continues to help the cause. His recent hobby horse has been the EU is unfit for purpose and challenged Ursula and the gang to sort it out.
Ursula, has risen to that and is on the case of tax dumping. In a nutshell she wants to end low tax deals and harmonise tax rates. To ensure this is pushed through she proposes majority vote, not unanimous and no veto.
In fairness this is probably reasonable and a step towards the federal goal, but on the other hand it could be seen as a dictatorship and who decides whether the veto should apply.

Col, first you lose your calculator now that the UK costs are mounting up well beyond contributions - now you're back to distraction and diversion. Lame indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back