advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... III

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes of course, but it didn't just happen overnight, leaving people stranded and confused.
It sort of did happen overnight.
The referendum result came as a shock to many, ( none more so than those who led the campaign to leave!)

Of course the conditions leading to the result had been building. This was unpleasant but bearable until it brought widespread consequences which will be coming through the pipeline for years to come.

Moving has its attractions but obviously involves a massive upheaval.

It sort of did happen overnight.
The referendum result came as a shock to many, ( none more so than those who led the campaign to leave!)

Of course the conditions leading to the result had been building. This was unpleasant but bearable until it brought widespread consequences which will be coming through the pipeline for years to come.

Moving has its attractions but obviously involves a massive upheaval.
Where would you like to live?

Where would you like to live?
In a tolerant UK, in Europe! (EU flavour).

Apart from that I like most European countries I've visited, although I know hols and home are far from the same thing.

In truth plenty of places appeal but I'd rather things worked out where I am and that's why Brexit upsets me. I certainly don't want things to go wrong, after all I live here and have children, so why would I? I just think they will.

The chance of an extension ended in June aiui.

The opportunity of a second referendum and remaining in the EU disappeared in Dec 2019 when people voted tory and/or in a way that helped enable tory seats. It will be a ‘proper hard tory brexit’.

Don’t forget the people who voted Brexit Brian. Even the ones who won’t admit it.
I have no idea of the relevance of your post to what I said.

I am talking about the GE in Dec 2019 and the missed opportunity of a second referendum, I’m not talking about the referendum in 2016.

Let’s hope you didn’t help enable a tory govt.

I have no idea of the relevance of your post to what I said.

I am talking about the GE in Dec 2019 and the missed opportunity of a second referendum, I’m not talking about the referendum in 2016.

Let’s hope you didn’t help enable a tory govt.
Nope I’ve never helped enable a Tory government or Brexit. How about you?

Nope I’ve never helped enable a Tory government or Brexit. How about you?

So no clarification of your reply to my post about the 2019 election and the chance of a second referendum.

Getting to your obsession with me. I’m pretty sure you’ve worked out I am not going to reveal on an internet forum how I voted in the referendum. Why is it important you know? Please supply a legitimate reason why you are entitled to have this private information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back