advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the EU are still holding onto the hope of the UK as an EU colony.

I was laughing my head off at Boris Johnson trying to entice skilled EU workers back to the UK. It’s more likely that skilled UK workers will be looking to move to more welcoming parts of the world. I resent having to pay taxes to support a generation that has removed my freedom of movement to easily travel, live and work anywhere in the EU.

Constantly on high alert for any perceived slight so that manufactured offence can be taken. Best exemplified by inflatable weekend warrior Private Francois, seething Steve Baker and The Potato Merchant. But we’re safe now from the prison camp guards, the punishment beatings and hoards making their way to Clacton to sign on. We put Europe back in its box.

Carolyn Fairbairn of the CBI on Newsnight- British businesses have no resilience left after Covid to cope with no deal Brexit. There will be massive unemployment. The old con merchant Peter Bone says “we’re getting the Canada deal or the Australia deal“ but he didn’t tell the public what the “Australia deal” is. He’s on the ropes clutching at straws- the German businessman will come through in the end, “it’s the EU that’s all over the place not Britain, it’s not Boris”. It’s actually very sad, politics is supposed to be the art of the possible.

Colin B... referencing or retweeting accounts whose names end in 8 numbers is never a good look. This is the classic sign of bot names. You’re an idiot, desperately groping around twitter and google and the right wing media for anything to justify your delusions.

Colin B... referencing or retweeting accounts whose names end in 8 numbers is never a good look. This is the classic sign of bot names. You’re an idiot, desperately groping around twitter and google and the right wing media for anything to justify your delusions.

I'm not sure that referencing twitter in any way, shape or form is a good look.

Retweeting is a sign that you need to get out more.

Instead of insults Colin, how about a justification for this Federal European superstate.

I'm not sure that referencing twitter in any way, shape or form is a good look.

Retweeting is a sign that you need to get out more.

Not really. For one, it is highlighting repeat incidences of Police brutality in the US that may otherwise have gone unseen. It's like any other platform; lots of chaff, plenty of wheat.

How can Nissan Sunderland avoid closure with Peter Bone’s ‘Australia style deal’ he’s telling the public we’ll get ? Nissan has said Sunderland is not sustainable. Is Sunderland an acceptable price to pay for Brexit?

Ok...
It might not be perfect but it is light-years better in EVERY WAY than what we are having foisted on us in its place by billionaires and disaster capitalists.
The other thing of course is that federal super states are murder to negotiate with successfully.

Instead of insults Colin, how about a justification for this Federal European superstate.

Ive seen nothing in your posting history to indicate you are interested in, or capable of understanding, any viewpoint that doesn’t conform to your peculiar, narrow minded and financially focussed worldview. I have better things to do.

Ive seen nothing in your posting history to indicate you are interested in, or capable of understanding, any viewpoint that doesn’t conform to your peculiar, narrow minded and financially focussed worldview. I have better things to do.
The toys thrown out of the pram and a hissy fit. Well if you do have any ideas on how the Federal European superstate, which is crossing a few countries red lines, will survive i would be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back