advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect (2023 ‘Epic Fail’ box set edition)

The UK’s vaunted biosecurity border to be introduced in 30 April now won’t be. Instead measures will be slowly introduced in a “sensible and controlled“ way. The script sounds like it could have been knocked up by Theresa May’s speech writer, like they’ve also been shitting in rivers in “a sensible and controlled way”.

This week the news was saying that we have supply shortage of certain drugs this is due to Brexit. I don’t understand if this is the case how the hell the rest of the world manages to get supplies and they aren’t in the EU. Is it just that we are failing at doing the basics right because we can blame Brexit

This week the news was saying that we have supply shortage of certain drugs this is due to Brexit. I don’t understand if this is the case how the hell the rest of the world manages to get supplies and they aren’t in the EU. Is it just that we are failing at doing the basics right because we can blame Brexit
Yeah, somehow the EU still gets to be the government scapegoat.

Got through eurostar fairly fast recently , looks like the new finger print requirements for non eu could scupper that !!

xFKoGsF.jpeg

advertisement

Back