advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect (2022 remastered edition) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got rid of all the foregners that did all the jobs we didn't like, for starters. o_O

I wasn't expecting any benefits but then I'm still looking forward to the benefits of all night drinking and abolishing hanging.

Here's one of the benefits...
....not.

At work one of the pieces of equipment needs a specific part, as part of a test. We are starting to run low on them, and it seems that only two companies make these parts, both of them based in Europe. Thanks to Brexshit, they are apparently going to stop shipping to the UK. Great, eh?

Here's one of the benefits...
....not.

At work one of the pieces of equipment needs a specific part, as part of a test. We are starting to run low on them, and it seems that only two companies make these parts, both of them based in Europe. Thanks to Brexshit, they are apparently going to stop shipping to the UK. Great, eh?
Sounds like a good excuse for a motoring holiday. How many do you need?

7d6e4e28-d17e-4468-8351-54ce1aa24f78_text.gif

From memory, this is what Zhou Enlai said when asked about the results of the French Revolution.
Yes, and there is a possibility that this was a translation error (Zhou thought he was being asked about Mai 1968).

You make it all sound so easy.
We both know already many of the issues that will occur in both getting there, buying them, (technically you will be working at this point and need a work visa) then bringing parts back to the UK via both sets of customs _ I wish you the best of luck with that and the required paperwork!
Just spent the last two days getting stuff in, viaour completely normal, valid and legal route.
It didn't quite work as it should this time, so Im now working Friday, marvellous.

You make it all sound so easy.
We both know already many of the issues that will occur in both getting there, buying them, (technically you will be working at this point and need a work visa) then bringing parts back to the UK via both sets of customs _ I wish you the best of luck with that and the required paperwork!
Just spent the last two days getting stuff in, viaour completely normal, valid and legal route.
It didn't quite work as it should this time, so Im now working Friday, marvellous.
If we’re honest we could all work that little bit harder (voice of Esther McVile)….being in the EU meant people doing a day’s work and expecting a week’s pay. Do it for a more competitive Britain.

Sensible adults can vote ours out in late 2024 or early 2025. Alternatively, some can continue to find excuses to keep them in for another term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back