advertisement

Boys Toys Day 2023 + iLounge Racing Launch Event - May 27th, Calling All Petrolheads!

HiFi Lounge

Trade: HiFi Lounge
HgWe1PR.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I'm actually just heading out to Barcelona to see a couple of Bruce springsteen gigs but just wanted to do a quick blog so everyone can put a date in their diary for our Boys Toys Day 2023, it has been 4 years since our last one so really can't wait to hold another one, so if you'd like to come along then please stick May 27th in your calendar.

The same premise really as our previous BTD's, if you have an interesting car, doesn't need to be a supercar but something that is special to you then feel free to bring it along and we'll have our own car display out the front of HFL with breakfast served on the BBQ, Also as we never actually got round to launching iLounge Racing this seems to be the right occasion to do that so we will have all our simulators up and running with representatives from our partners Race Anywhere and Axsim on hand to help run the room, finally we will have our HiFi rooms banging out some top tunes with PMC helping run one of the rooms with the mighty Fenestria's playing powered by Bryston.

Car Meet around 10am.

I think it makes sense to do the car bit around 10am till everyone has had enough really but the sims and HiFi will be running all day but it will be good if all the petrolheads aim to be here for around 10 am so everyone is here together.

I will fill out the rest of the details once back from Barcelona but hope to see you on May 27th for Cars, Simulators, HiFi and Food, what's not to like.

RSVP

If you'd like to attend can you fire me a quick mail to the below and also let me know what car you'll be bringing, now we need to start praying for good weather

[email protected]

Many thanks,

Regards,

Paul.

Please find some pics below of previous Boys Toys days.

9lXZqlM.jpg

uydsVCN.jpg

rWuFExN.jpg

hM8Lm28.jpg

jcHJA1T.jpg

ATARmCe.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to post a quick update regarding tomorrow's Boys Toys event, firstly the great news is that it really does look like the weather gods are Petrolheads as the forecast is looking excellent, what a result.

Secondly thanks to everyone who has registered, we have over 70 cars registered from every marque you can think of so it is going to be a very eclectic mix of cars that's for sure which is great news, just hope we can squeeze everyone in, as I mentioned before if everyone can aim for between 10-11am for the car part that will be great, I think we could possibly go for the Guinness Record for the longest queue to get to a HiFi shop ever

I'm hoping to bring a 60's car that I bought a few months ago that I haven't driven yet, not even managed to get it started yet but I'm hopeful tonight with a little luck we can breathe some life into her and she will make the 30 minute drive to the shop tomorrow, if I'm not here you know why.

So we'll be busy setting up 3 listening rooms today with speakers from PMC, Wilson Audio and DeVore Fidelity playing plus we'll be fine tuning the sims but most importantly we'll be getting the BBQ dusted off for the BBQ breakfast, we've ordered 200 sausages and 100 rashes of bacon, if that isn't enough luckily there is a Sainsbury's just up the road.

Free Entry to this Years UK Audio Show

F0vJEN8.jpg

As a bonus we have teamed up with Chester Group to give everyone that comes tomorrow a VIP Pass to give free entry to this years UK Audio Show in October where we will be exhibiting so don't forget to grab your VIP Pass.

Ok must crack on, look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, oh yes I should also say please make sure you turn into the correct HFL turning, not into the big house which is the entrance before as the last thing the people that live there need is 70 cars disturbing their weekend, we will sign post it also so make it nice and clear, thanks. Regarding parking, we will use the part outside the front of the shop first, then the normal car park then we will overspill into the hard standing where the big barns are so hopefully there will be plenty of space

See you tomorrow,

Regards,

Paul.

A Big Thanks To All That Came To This Years Boys Toys Day, What A Blast!

JvRviU5.png

Love the above pic, just shows the variety of cars we had on the day.

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say a big thanks from team HFL to everyone that came to this years Boys Toys Day to help make it such a brilliant day and our best BTD to date, stunning weather with a fantastic eclectic mix of cars, it really couldn't have been better.

Also thanks to Greg from Axsim and Nathan from Race Anywhere who helped run the Sim room which was busy all day.

I did this quick walkaround video, unfortunately some of the cars had left by this point but it still show what a wonderful day it was, you may want to mute to volume though so not to hear me talking gibberish

Thanks again everyone, roll on the next one

Regards,

Paul.

advertisement

Back