advertisement

Boycott knighted - the ramifications.

I think if I'd punched someone in the face 20 times ( as was reported ) they'd be dead,or at least eating through a straw for the rest of their days.

Long before Arthur Scargill was popular, also on the Telecoms side.
I get you. He intercepted telephonic communications between the Duchess of Argyll and The Headless Man, widely believed to have been Harold MacMillan’s Defence Minister, discussing a felatio coverup?

Does the Queen still dish them out? When he goes up to get his and bows his head she should give him a swift uppercut to the chops.

I think the key think about the honours system is that we appear to have run out of worthy people to award them to so in the end we just dish them out to any successful celebrity.

No. He was seconded to DWS for at least part of the war and spent time in Moscow and Helsinki. More than that nobody now alive knows.
Did he know Rudolph Abel? Don’t answer that here, instead pm with Elgar's birth date in the affirmative or Percy Grainger’s plimsole size for некорректный.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Under no circumstances mention any of this to George J.

I think if I'd punched someone in the face 20 times ( as was reported ) they'd be dead,or at least eating through a straw for the rest of their days.

Yup, and your hand(s) would be pretty much useless, possibly permanently.

That number is BS, unless the blows were of moderate intensity at best.
Your hands can NOT take that kind of punishment, contrary to what Hollywood shows us.

In a strike to the head with a closed fist you have to remember small bones against large bones. Your hands are only good for 3-4 good hard hits then they are done. This is one reason there are many types of hand strikes in the martial arts - most designed to do damage to one area or type of body structure. Closed fist strikes to most of the head are generally discouraged - there are better soft targets.

Yup, and your hand(s) would be pretty much useless, possibly permanently.

That number is BS, unless the blows were of moderate intensity at best.
Your hands can NOT take that kind of punishment, contrary to what Hollywood shows us.

In a strike to the head with a closed fist you have to remember small bones against large bones. Your hands are only good for 3-4 good hard hits then they are done. This is one reason there are many types of hand strikes in the martial arts - most designed to do damage to one area or type of body structure. Closed fist strikes to most of the head are generally discouraged - there are better soft targets.

Goodness knows how bare knuckle fighters got on then, it could not have been all body shots?

Bloss

advertisement

Back