advertisement

[IC] Boxed Roland XP10

JTC

PFM Villager...
Hardly used it at all in the last forever, but in lovely condition (as it's been boxed for most of that time). Was planning on pressing it into use as a midi keyboard but it's a bit on the big side.

Would anyone like it? And what's it worth? Seems to be working perfectly although the backlit LCD is a bit dim (probably always was) although readable.

Let me know.

I could do £50 posted , Had a look to see if a new LCD was available , could not find one , only second hand used on that web site , I can't even play a keyboard so it should sound atrocious :eek:

If AudioAl doesn’t have it, I’d pay £50 plus post. I think I know how to replace the lcd with a more modern OLED unit. I might want to upgrade from my Stylophone now. Two songs with it on is enough I think.

Last edited:
Splendid. To be fair, the LCD works, and you can read it, but it's not wonderful. I swithered about keeping the Rolly but although I'd like to, I have no space in my office to have it setup and a compact USB-type keyboard probably makes more sense.

AudioAI, I'll get a postage price and then we can figure it all out, and Claire, you're backup :)

Haven't forgotten, just been helluva busy. Need to get the box down from the attic and measured, get a quote for courier (presumably whatever;s cheapest) - ping me a postcode, though it shouldn;t be necessary, and I'd be surprised if it would be more than a tenner to send. Though the length might, just might, pop it up a price category. I want to also double check it's still okay, but it was fine when I last used it (back in December). Bear with me :)

advertisement

Back