advertisement

'Bob Dylan's America' documentaries 2018 posted in Music Forum

nicetone

pfm Member
Just posted this in 'Music', but think it might have been more appropriate here. I'm copying here because the timescale is short for those interested in watching. Moderators - please delete as you consider appropriate. Thanks.

Don't recall these being posted, but if they have, then apologies (and if most people likely to be interested are already aware of them).

Thought they would be of interest to Dylan fans (as I still am after getting on for 50 yrs).

Five programmes, each 27 mins long but be quick because the first is available until 18 July, second to 19 July and so on, until 22 July (the fifth). German production, but dialogue is mostly in English, with sub-titles where not.

https://www.arte.tv/en/videos/RC-016267/bob-dylan-s-america/

I enjoyed them and thought they were well worth the time. I can't take any credit for discovering these, they were shared by a friend whose breadth of knowledge and interest in culture and the arts never ceases to amaze me!

I was not previously aware of arte which is a German/French TV channel, free to air and to stream.

Cheers

advertisement

Back