advertisement

[FS] Bluesound Node

SomeGuy

pfm Member
2021/Current Version (N130) in black.

In good condition, full working order & comes with all original packaging/leads/manual(s) etc.

There is an issue with the unit in that the 'door' for the optical out socket has come off.....

I spoke with the UK distributor in attempt to have it repaired/replaced under warranty but apparently this particular 'issue' was not covered.

Given that it has no impact on the function of the unit I decided just to leave it as it is. Cable sits happily enough in the socket, it's certainly easier to knock out/loose than it should be were the door in place, but it has no impact on the function of the socket itself & unless you're spending a lot of time knowing the cable about, it should sit there quite happily.

This is reflected in the asking price, so I'm looking for £350.

Located in Edinburgh but happy to post, at cost, if required.

Any questions, please ask, I'm more than happy to send across photos.

It might be worth changing your title to "Bluesound Node (current model N130)" as there are a few 2's and 2i's for sale right now.

(Use Thread Tools, top right of opening post. I presume everyone can do this and it's not a trade privilege!)

Good luck

It might be worth changing your title to "Bluesound Node (current model N130)" as there are a few 2's and 2i's for sale right now.

(Use Thread Tools, top right of opening post. I presume everyone can do this and it's not a trade privilege!)

Good luck

You can only use 'thread tools' to amend the title for the first 24h the thread is in existence...after which you can't and all you can do is start a new thread.

I seem to have more rights than that... I just made a random-ish change to the title of a thread I started on Wednesday. Might be a trade privilege after all!

Anyway, I have been a BluOS fanboy for years so have a bump on me and very best wishes with your sale. Great device.

2021/Current Version (N130) in black.

In good condition, full working order & comes with all original packaging/leads/manual(s) etc.

There is an issue with the unit in that the 'door' for the optical out socket has come off.....

I spoke with the UK distributor in attempt to have it repaired/replaced under warranty but apparently this particular 'issue' was not covered.

Given that it has no impact on the function of the unit I decided just to leave it as it is. Cable sits happily enough in the socket, it's certainly easier to knock out/loose than it should be were the door in place, but it has no impact on the function of the socket itself & unless you're spending a lot of time knowing the cable about, it should sit there quite happily.

This is reflected in the asking price, so I'm looking for £350.

Located in Edinburgh but happy to post, at cost, if required.

Any questions, please ask, I'm more than happy to send across photos.
If you want to change the title as suggested above (very good idea BTW) a mod will sort it for you.

Message Tony, he'll sort it.

It's a great price, sound is superb, i owned one before i moved to my Uniti-2.

advertisement

Back