advertisement

Bloody kids!

linnfomaniac83

I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!
My daughter has found out she can AirPlay music from her iPad to the DS, so far tonight we have had gangnam style, Harlem shake, and the bloody birdie song, she thinks it's hilarious! I suppose her cheeky laugh is :)

LOL

Kids are great fun, they are extremely clever with all this technology.

How old is your daughter?

She's eight, she's very well behaved and this is about the worst she ever does, it's just funny. I wouldn't want her any other way, she brings more joy than any hifi, car or any luxury ever will.

She's on my lap now listening to music with me since she's not at school tomorrow, it's a great way to spend time :)

My daughter has found out she can AirPlay music from her iPad to the DS

I wondered what that ringing in the ears was is it.

Had dinner with friends with girls aged 5 & 6 last evening, each had an iPod and their dexterity and innate ability to 'get' the tech was great.

DS

I wondered what that ringing in the ears was is it.

Had dinner with friends with girls aged 5 & 6 last evening, each had an iPod and their dexterity and innate ability to 'get' the tech was great.

DS

It's unbelievable, she's had an iPod touch and a laptop since she was six, she has amazing it skills, she's not alone either, most of the kids her age at school have a similar level of skill. I was in two minds of whether to get her an iPad but she picks and watches educational stuff on it and then comes and tells me what she has learned, worth every penny.
She asked for a mac for Christmas so my brother and parents contributed and we got it on my brothers student discount and now she's teaching me through the mac format.

Same here with my 3 year old daughter, she knows her way around my Galaxy S2 phone to get to the games on it.

Kids are so much fun :)

Same here with my 3 year old daughter, she knows her way around my Galaxy S2 phone to get to the games on it.

Kids are so much fun :)

Bless her, She'll be whizz kid in no time, they are growing up with IT all around them these days and it's part of every day life for them.

I once saw a video of a baby aged about 18 months trying to swipe on the front of a magazine as though it was an ipad!

My two year old already knows how to operate my wife's iPad. But she becomes frustrated at the non-touch screen of my blackberry.

At the other end of the scale, my father-in-law, aged 65, refuses to understand this sort of technology, claiming age as his limiting factor. Yet, it's quite possible he'll live another 20 years, when everyone's life will be dominated by personal technology.

My two year old already knows how to operate my wife's iPad. But she becomes frustrated at the non-touch screen of my blackberry.

Don't laugh, I've been seen to be pressing the screen on my wife's Blackberry, after becoming used to a touchscreen phone for 18 months now :D

Alternating between iPad and MacBook often leaves me looking round to see if anyone saw me stabbing at the MacBook screen.

My daughter is 6. She's a total geek for tech. Addicted to my old Gameboy Advance, Moshi Monsters. She's a wizz on the Virgin box which we found out after our bill had loads of film rentals on it! She's got her own login on the Mac and will happily Google anything... I also spent an afternoon setting up a Wordpress site for her, and she's been busy scanning in her drawings and building a blog.

At least when it comes to music, she's got good taste. In the past it was just 'shouty music' she'd demand (pretty much anything metal, hard rock or punk). Now she likes 'zombie music' (Iron Maiden, the one about someone scared at night time...) or 'White Zombies'.

kids are great.....could'nt eat a whole one though

..my two girls are the same.....bit of a bonus is when my parents (constantly) ring me up trying to get their phone/sky/computer to do something i can now send the girls round

At the other end of the scale, my father-in-law, aged 65, refuses to understand this sort of technology, claiming age as his limiting factor. Yet, it's quite possible he'll live another 20 years, when everyone's life will be dominated by personal technology.

65 can't be old, i bet some on here are approaching that!

Got my mother an iPad a couple of years ago which she now uses everyday for emails, Lovefilm, iPlayer and random searches. She'll be 90 this September

65 is not old, my Wife is 71 I am 70 we have 2 smart phones, iPad , iPad Mini and 2 Macs so please convince your father that tech. is the way to go.

65 is not old, my Wife is 71 I am 70 we have 2 smart phones, iPad , iPad Mini and 2 Macs so please convince your father that tech. is the way to go.

My grandad is 72 and knows more about IT than I do, he didn't touch a computer until about 1998 and before that vowed he never would saying that they were pointless and gimmicky.

He too is an iPad user.

kids are useful, i give my kids my old stuff, which can cause brotherly/sisterly distress, e.g. my daughter got my IMF studio ALS 40 II speakers, based on the fact that she owns her house and the two boys rent there respective hovels... at least she can crank the volume up without being evicted.

advertisement

Back