advertisement

Bloody bloody bloody annoyed

41F202YZOtL._AC_SX425_.jpg

My money is on the brainy bloke in the middle, but both the Gorn (left) and Mugatu* (right) could tear you a new one.

Joe

* OK, you might survive a deep Mugatu bite if a Kanutu woman is nearby and if she has a mahko root, but I wouldn't want to risk it.

TOS Klingon or TNG Klingon?

They'd undergone genetic modification to make them more effective warriors in TNG, iirc - but unfortunately for a Kirk battle it'd have to be TOS - as long as it's later TOS so the costumes/makeup aren't so bloody ridiculous.

The original series Klingons look like they're members of a mariachi band rather then being a race of fierce warriors.

I was OK with their getting a reboot in Star Trek: The Next Generation, but I don't know why they were rebooted yet again in Star Trek: Discovery. This is what happens when I'm not in charge of important things.

Joe

The original series Klingons look like they're members of a mariachi band rather then being a race of fierce warriors.

I was OK with their getting a reboot in Star Trek: The Next Generation, but I don't know why they were rebooted yet again in Star Trek: Discovery. This is what happens when I'm not in charge of important things.

Joe

I am not anti-Russian, but Chekhov wasn’t much use in a barroom brawl!

Hook,

And to think, Scotty held Chekhov back until the Klingon insulted the ship!

Joe

...both the Gorn (left) and Mugatu* (right) could tear you a new one.

Joe
Can we see more of the Gorn fight from which you posted a still yesterday? I’m still not convinced The Shat hasn’t rather stupidly got himself into a life or death struggle with an inanimate piece of grey polystyrene.

I bloody hate excessive branding too and avoid products that carry it, but complaining publicly is very seldom the way to get what you want.

Complaining calmly and privately can often work out to your advantage.

Big or small, it's always their fault for ****ing up in the first place.

It's no fun without the proper music.... da-da DA DA DA DA DA DA-DA DA-DA (boop bop boop bop boop bop boop bop)

I'm sure the klingons had a mini makeover during TOS, didn't they?

TOS-day_of_the_dove_klingons.png
Yes, scrub their faces and those Klingons are Round-eared Romulans.

Yes, scrub their faces and those Klingons are Round-eared Romulans.

Don't get me started on Romulans. Didn't they start off being totally different to Vulcans, then getting a bit of a reformat during TOS to be their over-emotional "cousins?"

advertisement

Back