advertisement

Black Friday 2019

Berry Brothers & Rudd No.3 gin for £22. That's some of my Xmas shopping done!

That’s a very good price I’ve been paying £28 delivered recently and I’ve seen it as much as £33.

It’s an excellent gin too.

That’s a very good price I’ve been paying £28 delivered recently and I’ve seen it as much as £33.

It’s an excellent gin too.

our goto Gin, along with Portobello Road, and Gordon's Export (yellow label 47.3%) (when we can get it)

our goto Gin, along with Portobello Road, and Gordon's Export (yellow label 47.3%) (when we can get it)

OT (slightly )

Bought this 47%-er but have yet to try it.

I am in the process of making my own gin so am trying quite a few to get a broad idea of taste variations.

IMG-1892.jpg

making my own gin

you have a still?

Monkey 47 is very complex. I used to use it in the tastings I ran. Personally not brilliant in a G&T since the complexity gets really muddled with tonic. I sometimes use it in a variation of a Negroni, as the gin element, but where I use Chambourd instead of red vermouth.

Where? Presumably too late now.

Afraid so... It was actually through Amazon - the best price I've seen.
Think it must have been a 24hr Black Friday deal... as it's now back up at £36! Current best offer is £28 at Waitrose (plus 5% cashback if done through Quidco).

Afraid so... It was actually through Amazon - the best price I've seen.
Think it must have been a 24hr Black Friday deal... as it's now back up at £36! Current best offer is £28 at Waitrose (plus 5% cashback if done through Quidco).

Interestingly it is £28 on my Amazon...............

I was in John Lewis yesterday, they have a 30% off promotion on quite a range of clothing. However, in the Sheffield store I noticed they had potentially misspriced a £195 coat down to just £52.50, it appears the assistant confused the word 'of' with 'off'. They honoured the price.

advertisement

Back