advertisement

Bizarre image In photo?.

Wayne C

pfm Member
Last week I placed my ifi idsd Dac on the carpet to take a photo of the serial number on the sticker on the back as it was hard to read with the naked eye. I placed the Dac flat on the carpet and focused on to the serial number with my iPhone. I have since checked the photo and bizarrely there seems to be a small toddler on this photo parallel with the Dac edge??. At no time did I place a photo of a child next to the Dac indeed i took it placing the Dac on a grey carpet. To be honest I find this a bit disconcerting as I didn’t do this and wonder how it could have got there. The area I photographed was maximum 1 inch square?.
I used the Live Photo facility on this image by accident and to be honest it would be hard to place such a small photo next to the Dac edge , I find this all a bit weird!!. I looked at this photo after taking it to do a firmware update and this toddlers image wasn’t apparent. If anyone can advise what could have gone wrong with this photo.
rBju4bt

that's chucky. You're haunted, you need the exorcism thread, not a photography thread

I was thinking that the child indeed didn’t look like he or she was dressed in modern clothing and his or her pupil looks enormous, I honestly didn’t see that image when I looked at the photograph to do a DFU update. I lost sleep last night after seeing that !!.

I can 100% say that image isn’t manipulated I wish it was to be honest

Maybe time to move the thing on!!!, entities included. Or possibly the carpet as you can’t see that at all. Maybe if ifi ever do an advertising campaign they can include this Dac has a haunting sound that will make you lose sleep thinking of your next listening sessions of the classic Tales of Mystery and Imagination on Tidal!.

I don’t recognise this child no that’s what’s so puzzling about it , I remember taking the photo of the Dac and there was nothing near it at all plonked it on the Carpet. And what’s more troubling is I looked at the photo as soon as I took it. to get the number to enter in the ifi website. I would see of remembered seeing that child ( I mean who wouldn’t as it stands out!), and I honestly saw nothing at all at the time

If you click on the image in the photos app and click edit, does it give you the option to revert? (It’s in Red, bottom right corner..?

If you (or anyone else) has made any changes to the image on your phone the revert option will appear…

I wouldn’t revert it if so as it’s very interesting - but you’ll know that someone has duped you.

If you click on the image in the photos app and click edit, does it give you the option to revert? (It’s in Red, bottom right corner..?

If you (or anyone else) has made any changes to the image on your phone the revert option will appear…

I wouldn’t revert it if so as it’s very interesting - but you’ll know that someone has duped you.

No I’ve just clicked edit and nothing at all. I’ve just clicked the loop thing on that and the Dac stays solid but the image moves slightly , now that’s strange or it seems to move more than the Dac does Anyways. How anyone could have duped me is beyond my knowledge as I haven’t sent the original image to anyone

I might call ifi and tell them their Dac has sent me into another dimension maybe they will give me an upgrade!!.

Here is what happened
You were about to take the pic when a tiny gnome, clutching what is (OBVS) a doll, ran in and placed the doll in shot, and as soon as the shutter was pressed the gnome snatched the doll and ran to hide under the sofa.
Either this is right, or one of us has been using (medicinal) drugs :)

You say you used the Live Photo function, what does the image look live when viewed on the phone? You should have effectively captured about 3 seconds of video so viewing that might be informative.

advertisement

Back