advertisement

Big Speakers on Demo from Magneplanar and Avantgarde!

HiFi Lounge

Trade: HiFi Lounge
Hi Everyone,

Just a quickie to say that we have a couple of pairs of very special speakers in demo at the moment that we have borrowed from the distributors for a couple of demos so if you'd like a listen please get in touch to make an appointment.

Magneplanar 30.7's

Speakers certainly don't get much bigger than these, they really do give a wall of sound.

I love Maggies, certainly not the easiest speakers to accommodate but if you can then they are well worth a listen as they have a mid range to die for and give an extremely open and large sound, very different from a more conventional speaker.

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product-category/brands/magnepan/speakers

Avantgarde Duo XD Speakers

I have to say having these in HFL has been a real treat and a revelation, this is the first pair of Horn speakers I have actually sat down and listened to, other than a quick listen at shows, and I have to say that I am totally smitten as they give such a live and big sound and with the active bass drivers you get real solid and fast bass that you really feel, we only have these for a couple of weeks then we have to give them back unfortunately, certainly been a real eye opener that's for sure.

Cheers,

Paul.

Maggies below followed by the Avatgarde's.

3AIqhtg.jpg

yKFYBI1.jpg

ZlxG0OA.jpg

3VGc7XO.jpg

2zLnJJT.jpg

Z8kHXxY.jpg

fVAvfXx.jpg

NtqIWiZ.jpg

advertisement

Back