advertisement

Big life change and everthing is now for sale

Update time on this sorry mess ,
Still not moved , The date set for completion is 27th of this month , The people selling the house are 3 children as dad passed away , The house was marketed as " Chain Free " one of the reasons I chose this house , Nice simple chain , I have a 1st time buyer , I will be a cash buyer , How simple is this :)
Yesterday attempting the imposible I tried contacting PCS Legal who never answer emails and when you phone all lines are engaged , You sit listening to the on hold garbage about We are the No1 people , We allways have friendly staff avaiable to take your call ( Boll-cks do they ) Why not send your case handler a email ( Then they dont reply , After 2 hours I gave up and contacted the estate agent's in Boston . During the conversation the lady let slip , Sharon has not yet signed the contract for her new home !!!!!!,
Contrac WHAT contract , This house was marketed as chain free !!!!!:mad:

It was originally says the lady then at some time during the 15 weeks she decided to buy a house , The sneeky estate agent have now removed the " Chain free " from the web advert :mad: , I was up for £1500 stamp duty and now it looks like £4000 , The legal people ( My buyer and my PCS legal ) asked for a completion date of 27th Last thursday , Yes 1 week ago and so far have only had a reply from one of the sellers saying Yes , The other 2 are keeping quiet WTF :mad:

And breath , Rant not over :eek:

well, well.
I refer you to post #314

Speaker packing today , Ram 100 , Ram 150 , Ram 200 x 2 pairs , Ram 400 not sure how the hell i'm going to pack these :eek: , Also 2 pairs of JBL L1"s , so far :confused: not tackled the big one's yet :)

I just have to say that TT is probably the most visually beautiful piece of kit I've ever seen.

I don't have a TT, but that looks amazing. Also looks like it costs about the same as my house
yes I recall being gobsmacked when I saw it . The owner is sadly missed still .often think of him

Diesel, Will this be the next spanner in the works ? I will need to do 2 x 250 mile journeys soon , 1 to pick up the keys and take a few delicat bits up , Then on the day of the move the same again hopefully on 6th October , All requiring fuel for the removal lorry and myself.

Diesel, Will this be the next spanner in the works ? I will need to do 2 x 250 mile journeys soon , 1 to pick up the keys and take a few delicat bits up , Then on the day of the move the same again hopefully on 6th October , All requiring fuel for the removal lorry and myself.
I doubt that we'll be totally out of fuel then. If we are the country will grind to a halt. Moving house will be the least of your problems as you won't have anything to eat.

3 AM Mission

Garage 1 , NO FUEL ESSO
Garage 2 NO FUEL TESCO
Garage 3 NO FUEL ESSO
Garage 4 NO FUEL SHELL
Garage 5 Yay £30 max , one fill only and they had staff on the pumps making sure you did not do a second £30 fill
Now have just under a full tank , That should be enough for mission 1 up and back 250 miles

3 AM Mission

Garage 1 , NO FUEL ESSO
Garage 2 NO FUEL TESCO
Garage 3 NO FUEL ESSO
Garage 4 NO FUEL SHELL
Garage 5 Yay £30 max , one fill only and they had staff on the pumps making sure you did not do a second £30 fill
Now have just under a full tank , That should be enough for mission 1 up and back 250 miles
Good news. Of course the smart move is to get up there and have another £30 fill. It's a different affair if you are doing long trips.

Good news. Of course the smart move is to get up there and have another £30 fill. It's a different affair if you are doing long trips.

It is 125 miles each way , First trip is up and back , Then ( Maybe ) up again on 6th October

Today is exchange of contracts day , Until this email came in just now :-

"Your buyers lawyers are requesting to exchange but that can not occur until your vendors lawyers also confirm they are ready to exchange."

Will it ever end :mad::confused:

The person who sent this email also phone me last week and told me the 27th was all agreed , AARRRRRrrrrrrrrr:mad:

Best luck with the move. I can't quite work out how people put themselves through the stress of moving as often as they do.

just to cheer you up , i recall one purchase about 4 years where the vendors were on to the solicitors every few days desparate to sell . things progressing well . after 3 months of work solicitor rings when do you want completion and keys [ prior to exchange ] 15 mins later she rings ... the lady has had a nervous breakdown and its all off :mad: mmmm 1850 quid down the drain !!

6 months later they offered it to me again but i couldnt trust them again . lovely little house but there you go

anyway thats NOT going to happen to you ai am sure !!

Congrats, what a relief :)

You've done better than my next door neighbours. Their buyers had originally hoped to be moved in by the end of June but the house they're buying was stuck in probate for ~17+ weeks. Probate was finally completed a couple of weeks ago but then someone spotted a spelling error on a name, so it's had to go back in. It's agonising even just to witness the stress levels; they were busy cleaning and packing up a couple of months ago, but they're still here.

advertisement

Back