Biden or Trump, who will win ?

• Biden

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese

Bitter lover
I mean who of the two will be there at the inauguration speech in January, as the legal battle could take weeks.

What you choose here is of course not supposed to have anything to do with your personal preferences. It’s about predicting rather than wishful thinking.

Trump, unfortunately. They will chicken out voting Democrat. Fools.
My opinion too. But the Democrats’ campaign (and choice of candidate) wasn’t exactly convincing was it.

seen Biden in the last debate, oh well. A good candidate would have butchered Trump.

No more choice than last time.

The mother-in-law on a wet Wednesday with the personality bypass.
Or the red neck nutter full of ye olde Americana blarney.

I'm sure they have some differing policies but not sure how much weight that would have upon the vote.

Gawd 'elp us!

Was that not the case from WAY before he ran for political office?

Yes, but there was also the dickheadery around Hillary Clinton that kept some at home. Now even those people should have grasped that Trump really is the far-right and he will do zero to protect the planet/climate and likely plunge America into a violent race-war or apartheid if he gets another term. There are also thankfully people on the Republican side who really do not like Trump. This is a proper ‘Germany 1933’ moment and he needs stopping. I just wish Biden was a stronger candidate, but he should win just on account of not being an actual fascist/white supremacist. Surely that is enough?

Beyond belief that first Hilary and now Biden are the best the Democrats can come up with! Any PA etc working for the Democrats would have been better... FFS he was referring to trump as "George" the other day!
Ain't gonna vote in this poll as don't want to tempt fate... Expecting trump victory as it will avoid the crushing disappointment of having built up any hope...

There was a discussion several weeks back on R4 that predicted what Trump would/should do to win. Way before what he has done. it was 100% correct.

Divide and conquer. Promote every kind of argument that promotes division.

Please God, a Biden victory.

I think it will be closer than some of the polls will have us believe. I still think Biden will do it though. Trumps appalling handling of COVID will be his undoing, I reckon

Current odds (Paddy Power; next president) Biden 2/5, Trump 15/8.

PS 150/1 on Kamala Harris is quite tempting in case Biden was taken out by one of Trump’s terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back