advertisement

bicycle portraits

At West Head in Sydney.
IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

image.php

booming employment in the trump economy.

not sure if this has hit europe yet, but we've had bicycle food delivery slavery here now for a few years.

this particular shot is from vancouver a couple of days ago.

Last edited:
We have it here, but they aren’t forced to use Nathan Barley-style hipster BMXs!

yeah, that is actually odd. in toronto, the hipsters use fixies set up for max speed and you certainly don't spot them lounging around like this.. vancouver has a reputation for being laid back.

Manchester is rammed full of idiots on fixies too. Tiny little handlebars and next to no brakes.

tony, i think this guy had a similar idea as he ran out of the living room...

image.php

and for you Brompton aficionados

It was the crazy Hebden Bridge Brompton hill climb today - I saw loads going up the simply huge assent from Mytholmroyd to Blackstone Edge this morning (I was going a lot faster the other way)! No way I could have done it on my Brompton as it is a single-speed!

PS That orange one isn’t a Brompton is it? Doesn’t look quite right to me (forks, steerer tube etc).

Quite right, it is a copy. Frame is aluminium, fold is similar but on the other side, and it is quite a bit lighter. Gears are the standard SA. Very different to ride, especially when the central clip came loose and the frame began to waggle alarmingly!

It's two people and their moto in the distance.

advertisement

Back