advertisement

Best Places for Vinyl in London

gordonscobie

pfm Member
Well,

I'm off to the big smoke in a couple of weeks for a long weekend. Was wondering the best places to pick up some vinyl while I'm there.

Any suggestions?

Just do a quick search on here for "vinyl London" or summat - been plenty of threads on it.

You get best the both worlds, Rashers and the other sort in Berwick Street, Soho and the adjoining streets is it.

DS

You get best the both worlds, Rashers and the other sort in Berwick Street, Soho and the adjoining streets is it.

DS

I went to the ones on/next to Berwick Street a few weeks ago and thought the vast majority was overpriced tat.I would have quite happily spent a hundred quid on a rake of vinyl if I'd found anything reasonable.
Instead I went across to HMV and bought three new albums.

There have to be better places,I just didn't find any on that day.

Best wishes
Ian

Well, Ian you must be too picky, I sucessfullly got 20 vinyls and 2 CDs there yesterday is it! (Berwick Street and surrounds) Phonica, Revivial, Sister Ray, MVE.

DS

Sister Ray moved into what used to be Selectadisc, only a minor amount of Goth, but still a bit, and Vinyl Junkies moved into where Sister Ray were,

Somebody else moved into where the basement where Vinyl Junkies were, but that didn't last, and is now probably an adult themed shop is it.

DS

advertisement

Back