advertisement

Best bluetooth speakers?

AnnikaKint

Actually, my old JBL Flip3 speakers are out of order and now I am lookin' for some good Bluetooth speakers with high-quality sound and high volume that can also give me pleasure in my kitchen and also for some picnic events. I mostly go to picnic after a month with my friends so we all need music.
I have a list of good Bluetooth speakers but I can't make a choice. Can you suggest me from the speakers at the following link:
https://10hightech.com/best-bluetooth-speakers/

I will be very thankful for good suggestions. I hope this community will be helpful for me.

From an online review "It doesn’t have any waterproofing skills, however, which rules out taking the Muo to rainy festivals and summer picnics."

My daughter has an Anker Soundcore Boost (same as the first on the list but a bit bigger with higher wattage and better bass...but lower battery life and more expensive).
I was amazed at how good it sounds....and how loud it goes whilst still sounding good - I'd recommend it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N4V4X5M/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Minirig make a good speaker.
You can Bluetooth stereo pair 2 of them, or daisy chain as many as you like with cables and also run an optional subwoofer from the Bluetooth minirig.
They are releasing a minirig mini on Feb the 1st too.

I’ve been using a single minirig speaker for the last few months in work on building sites. It goes very loud and has great clarity. Bass is good at low volumes, but reduced as the volume increases like all the portable Bluetooth speakers.

Battery life is by far the greatest of all portable Bluetooth speakers, having upto 80hrs on a charge. I’ve used mine for 3 x 8hr work days at reasonably loud levels and the battery was still showing 50%, then I would charge it.

I recently bought a B&O A2 (there is an active version for waterproof) it's expensive about equivalent to the KEF but superb sound and plenty loud enough (though expect considerably reduced play time if at maximum volumes). Otherwise the UE Boom range has something for most budgets and has adequate sound. I had a UE Boom Mega which was pretty good until it got abused at a teenage beach party and was subsequently never quite the same, tweeters gave up the ghost.

Is there a reason you only want suggestions from that list (which doesn't seem to be particularly authoritative and contains a number of lesser-known speakers)?
If you are also interested in recommendations outside that list you might receive more responses.

Bose SoundLink Mini - had mine for some years now (it's a MK I). Used inside and out, home and abroad, mains and battery. Just for us two, for BBQs with friends, in a restaurant (15 people). Bluetooth from various iThings, 3.5mm from elderly iPod, pretty much every permutation. Looks great, sounds great.

The sound link mini is very good indeed for what it is. We love ours and it gets used lots in the kitchen and in the garden

Fabulous little things aren’t they!

Honestly I'm amazed.

I'd happily sell all of my hifi gear and just have this thing, my phone and my MacBook pro.

My son pushed the rest of the family to buy this for me, apparently he has a mate who has one and all of the mates have been listening to one for years together whenever they go abroad or to a party etc.

The only problem I've had so far is that my old Sony Viao laptop will connect to it but I can't seem to play anything from the Sony to the Bose which is a shame cause I have a load of music on the Sony. I tried iTunes and Media player and the settings but the sounds all come from the laptop's speakers.

The iPhone and MacBook pro just work perfectly with the Bose.

advertisement

Back