Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Benz Micro Ace M cartridge - Esco'd.

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by DAVEDWACK, Nov 27, 2019.

1. DAVEDWACK

DAVEDWACK pfm Member

As a result of a slight change of direction (move to a high output mc which seems to better suit my phono stage) my Benz as shown above is available.

It's been in my ownership for a few years but went off to Esco where it had a complete overhaul to include their replacement ultra low mass Paratrace profile diamond re-tip. (18/04/2017). I will include their invoice showing the cost which was £291.00.

Since that time it has shared duties along with my Technics EPC310 and also an Ortofon Rondo Bronze which I subsequently sold as I still did prefer the overall sound of the Benz.

I do try to keep a reasonable hours count of usage and my best estimate is 400 hours since the re-tip but quite honestly it still sounds superb to me.

They retail at £695 now I think so I thought £325 including fully insured delivery would be fair.

Any interest just PM me and I can sent some photos if needed. Fully boxed with original level/screwdriver.

Cheers.....Dave

2. DAVEDWACK

DAVEDWACK pfm Member

Page 3 bump

3. DAVEDWACK

DAVEDWACK pfm Member

Weekend bump

4. DAVEDWACK

DAVEDWACK pfm Member

Price reduction bump to £295 for a very nice sounding cartridge.

Cheers....Dave

5. DAVEDWACK

DAVEDWACK pfm Member

Bump up

6. DAVEDWACK

DAVEDWACK pfm Member

Now SOLD......many thanks Graham.

matt j and grahamfocal like this.