Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Benchmark AHB2 Power Amplifier.

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by tinturkey, Oct 27, 2021.

1. tinturkey

tinturkey pfm Member

Up for sale is my Benchmark AHB2 power amplifier finished in black with all accessories and manufacturers packaging.

I bought the amp new from a chap on eBay just under one month ago. He had opened it once just to check if everything was ok inside the box. The amp was brand new when it reached me as can be seen by the photos that I took unpacking it. It does have a U.S power chord as the sellers friend had brought it from there so you can either change the plug on the lead provided or use a normal (decent) power lead.

I have used it lightly since the 30th September so I would imagine the amp has only just 'burned in' and obviously the amp is in brand new condition.

As we know retail price for these amps is £3499. I paid the seller £2855 for it so I would really like to get that amount for it. I'll pay for the UK shipping.

I'm just south of Maidstone in Kent if anyone is interested in giving it a listen or pick after buying.

I shall also be selling a Topping Pre90/Ext90 that I was using with the AHB2. Quite a few people reckon this is as good as the Benchmark HPA4.

Photos:-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Like I mentioned, these photos were taken on unpacking the brand new amp on the 30th September 2021.

2. klindar

klindar pfm Member

hifinutt likes this.
  3. tinturkey

tinturkey pfm Member

Thanks for that klindar. He's on here as well so he'll probably see the ad.

4. tinturkey

tinturkey pfm Member

5. maxkolonko123

maxkolonko123 New Member

What is the situation with warranty on this one? As I see it came through ebay from states?

6. tinturkey

tinturkey pfm Member

Just checked on the Benchmark website and the warranty is for the original owner only so it doesn't really matter where it came from.

I don't think Benchmark are known for any sort of unreliability though!

7. tinturkey

tinturkey pfm Member

8. tinturkey

tinturkey pfm Member

Open to sensible offers.

9. tinturkey

tinturkey pfm Member

10. tinturkey

tinturkey pfm Member

11. aud33ed

aud33ed pfm Member

Photos without the plastic on might help.

12. tinturkey

tinturkey pfm Member

Still for sale.

13. tinturkey

tinturkey pfm Member

Friday evening bump.

14. tinturkey

tinturkey pfm Member

Still open to offers.

15. tinturkey

tinturkey pfm Member

16. tinturkey