advertisement

Beautiful 301

jonclancy

pfm Member
I stumbled on this on eBay - not looking for one, honest!! :D

Though non-original, I thought this was one of the best 301s I have seen. The attention to detail is impressive!

Click here for 301 pr0N!

Luverly!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Nice looking but................................................it is not original..............should be cream!

Anyone that can turn this:

Classic-Hi-Fi-36-1.jpg

into this:

Classic-Hi-Fi-14.jpg

can make any spelling mistakes they want in my book.

It went for £2050. I'd like to see the restorations on a website.

I'm saving the seller, as I'd like to see the finish on 1200.

That's a lot of money, but it's not ridiculous in comparison with many - and I guess it'll hold value too.
Hope it sounds good.

AG does plenty of grey & cream 301 renovations all of which look lovely. But having seen (at first hand) the parts of this pearl one it is something a little different, beautifully executed and a nice thing in its own right.

AG does plenty of grey & cream 301 renovations all of which look lovely. But having seen (at first hand) the parts of this pearl one it is something a little different, beautifully executed and a nice thing in its own right.

Yes, audio grail is a great master at what they do and very pleasant to deal with too. I have one of their 'ordinary' cream 301s and it's a real work of art. Wish I could afford the pearl one!

Any idea what AG charge for refurb? I'm in the process of getting quotes for a service but I suspect they will be a bit too pricey, what with all the acid strip and repainting.

advertisement

Back