1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Be careful at country fairs

Discussion in 'photo' started by Tony Lockhart, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

[​IMG]

The woman in the background nearly got her head and left forearm cut off at Woolpit Steam Fair today. Blood n that. Silly thing caught the blade release with her arm, I think, while she was leaning over. Lols.

2. ian123running

ian123running pfm Member

This looks horrific. What a picture. Eugh.

3. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

Just before. Too much teef.

[​IMG]

4. Rug Doc

Rug Doc pfm Member

Freddie Kruger lookalike too.

5. ian123running

ian123running pfm Member

Nice safety gloves there ...not. Is that blood on her fingers? Mighty chainsaw in first pic too.

6. martin clark

martin clark pinko bodger

Ouch. Could almost be a detail from the corner of some macabre medieval etching...

[​IMG]

7. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

Looking at the full res version, it’s not blood, just dirty fingers in shadow.
    It was that huge chainsaw that grabbed our attention. It looked like something that’d appear in an Itchy & Scratchy cartoon.

TimF and ian123running like this.
  8. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

why is that funny?

9. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

It wasn’t. That’s the sort of comment that people make, similar I suppose to “Her day could’ve gone better”.
    Everyone turned and walked away once the claret appeared. It took a few seconds for us to realise what had happened and that she really was hurt. The first photo just looks surreal, set up.

10. eternumviti

eternumviti pfm Member

Sounds like it could have gone worse!

Some of those chainsaws don't appear to have chain brakes. That makes them very old, if I'm right pre-1988.

Tony Lockhart likes this.
  11. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

It was a vintage fair thing, so almost definitely.

No guards on this bugger