advertisement

BBC The Trial of Christine Keeler

I'm talking about Mangold.. Who TF are you on about?

if you knew about Marples you would know about his misdemeanours.
As to Mangold speaking up, apart from the Marples sex info Mangold had no knew information to reveal about Ward, Keeler or any of it.

so wtf are you talking about?

Just brilliant throughout; the acting, that is. Don't care about idiosyncrasies and minor irregularities, it was simply quality TV with lovely auto-related and fashion memories to boot. My rose-tinted spec's are impervious to deteriorating eyesight !

Just brilliant throughout; the acting, that is. Don't care about idiosyncrasies and minor irregularities, it was simply quality TV with lovely auto-related and fashion memories to boot. My rose-tinted spec's are impervious to deteriorating eyesight !

Agree. It was great viewing and the 60s set pieces were superb. I really enjoyed it and the characters were all plausible.

I am going to dig out the 90s John Hurt film Scandal to watch again, this time from Stephen's perspective.

I enjoyed it, but slightly bewildered about the focus on peripheral stuff when the real story is one of scandalous conspiratorial malfeasance by senior figures of the British state.

Tom Mangold’s documentary and revelation about Ernest Marples is a great watch.

if you knew about Marples you would know about his misdemeanours.
As to Mangold speaking up, apart from the Marples sex info Mangold had no knew information to reveal about Ward, Keeler or any of it.

so wtf are you talking about?

Methinks you are hoist by your own petard. When you start contradicting yourself.. I'd suggest a little lie down..

Possibly coincidentally, here we have Ray Davies (writer of and singer/guitarist on those Kinks songs), playing the downtrodden husband of Mandy Rice-Davies' character

Profumo was only giving the odd bung to Christine Keeler out his own pocket. Boris bunged public cash for bonks. Lots of it.

advertisement

Back