advertisement

BBC: Last Breath

Yes, agreed, it is amazing

We have watched it a few time and try to encourage any guests to watch it as well.

The diver who described himself as a Vulan, no emotions, at the start of the program I thought was just showing off. But at the end, describing how he felt during the the rescue he was just the type of bloke needed.

I'll watch it again this weekend.

The diver who described himself as a Vulan, no emotions, at the start of the program I thought was just showing off. But at the end, describing how he felt during the the rescue he was just the type of bloke needed.

I'll watch it again this weekend.
Vulcan?

That Vulcan bloke Dave was certainly a tad unusual....

When he found out that Chris his dive partner was probably dead...

...he said he wasn't particularly upset - "It's wasn't as if Chris was my best mate or one of my children or something".

When asked to recover the body...

..the Vulcan said he didn't think of it as Chris's body - just an item that he had been asked to shift from one place to another.

That Vulcan bloke Dave was certainly a tad unusual....

When he found out that Chris his dive partner was probably dead...

...he said he wasn't particularly upset - "It's wasn't as if Chris was my best mate or one of my children or something".

When asked to recover the body...

..the Vulcan said he didn't think of it as Chris's body - just an item that he had been asked to shift from one place to another.

Yeah, a couple of rare TV moments that stay in the memory.

The pictures from the ROV were quite harrowing.

advertisement

Back