advertisement

Baseball 2021

gavreid

Pretty Words...
Anyone up for the season? Seems strange. Nothing much better than beating the Braves behind some great pitching on opening day though :)

Apparently not ;) Phiilies are running away with the NL (E). Seriously though the the division might be all above 500 this year. The old addage is nobody cares about April, but a good April...

Not something I’ve really picked up on, remember Channel 4 showing American Footy. What channel is it on?

IPL has started so that’s me sorted for a while.

I had a boss who was a huge baseball fan, he even bought me tickets to see the Red Sox at Fenway which was a great experience (although drinking $10 shit beer was not so great). The game I saw was a bit of a classic with Boston getting beaten and turning it all round at the bottom of the 9th with the bases loaded to win by 2.

Still not interested in the game but it was a great day out.

Just found a highlight vid of the game

I keep an eye on Cleveland Indians as they were the home team in the first game I went to. I thought Fenway , above , was a great stadium when I went there ( it reminded me of Goodson park).

I had a boss who was a huge baseball fan, he even bought me tickets to see the Red Sox at Fenway which was a great experience (although drinking $10 shit beer was not so great). The game I saw was a bit of a classic with Boston getting beaten and turning it all round at the bottom of the 9th with the bases loaded to win by 2.

Still not interested in the game but it was a great day out.

Just found a highlight vid of the game

At least they let you have a beer in your seat there!

advertisement

Back