advertisement

Bargain Box Sets

I wish I had ordered a 2nd copy as its nearly £40 on Amazon now. Thanks again springer for the heads up.

Still available for sub-£20 from most stores. I wouldn’t hold your breath on Amazon honouring this one. Telling that nothings been dispatched yet....

Just had an email stating " trying to get hold of it ", yet it is being delivered by 8pm tonight but not dispatched !!

I foresee a cancellation email soon.

Amazing. What a coincidence that everything I order from them - at what's undoubtedly a misprice - mysteriously becomes unavailable upon release date!! Who knew?!?!?! As I said previously, it's a misprice - if they don't want to honour it, then fine, I'm good with that. I just wish they'd stop with the complete BS and say 'sorry, but we screwed up the listing for this and obviously can't sell it at that price'. I get it. But the 'we can't source stock at the moment - would you like to cancel and re-order?' Give me strength....

They`ll start mailing you about being unsure about delivery and perhaps you`d prefer to cancel - then eventually they`ll say they can`t obtain supplies and cancel - next week it`ll be available again at a much higher price.

Had an email this morning confirming delivery of the Sex Ed OST on Thursday, and the Jess Williamson is now in-stock from Amazon themselves, so I'll be chasing a dispatch date. Patience pays, it seems....

*Edit* I'm in the middle of an online chat with a guy who's insisting it's out-of-stock, even though I could go onto the site and order a copy from Amazon themselves. I've sent him links to the page! He's kindly offered to cancel my order & re-order on my behalf!! They've got more front than Dominic Cummings!!

I just picked up some early 70s Fleetwood Mac, 5 albums in the "Original Albums Series" for £12.99. Loads of stuff I didn't know, post Albatross, pre Rumours. Christine McVie arrives halfway through it, Stevie not yet on the scene. Bluesy and a step on from "Albatross" etc. The only track I have recognised so far is "Oh Well". Very good. Also worth having is Jethro Tull in the same series. Broadsword, Heavy Horses, and again some albums I haven't owned or listened to.

On similar (mercenary) territory, the Little Feat Original Albums Series box contains their first (and best, I don’t think it’s too controversial to suggest) five studio albums. There’s a used copy on the Bay for under £7 at the moment.

On similar (mercenary) territory, the Little Feat Original Albums Series box contains their first (and best, I don’t think it’s too controversial to suggest) five studio albums. There’s a used copy on the Bay for under £7 at the moment.
And add Time loves a Hero and the live album and you're sorted.

advertisement

Back