advertisement

Bargain Box Sets

Only 6 bundles left.
0018514077_10.jpg

Giant Sand just added Giant Sand 10 CD bundle collection to Bandcamp, check it out here.

Enjoy!

This fantastic 8 LP box set is at the bargain price of £42.04 right now.
You will probably need to be fast on this set.
I paid much more for it a few years ago.

• 51wP9KCkIAL._SS40_.jpg
  • 41V3RHJ90DL._SS40_.jpg
  • 41pmF218ErL._SS40_.jpg
  • 51Lz6Bd0CpL._SS40_.jpg
  • 510R2YedfvL._SS40_.jpg
  • 516qEGYBffL._SS40_.jpg
  • 61kuEd5mnGL._SS40_.jpg

• 51wP9KCkIAL._SY355_.jpg

The Sun Set Volume 1 [VINYL]
LP, Box Set

Giant Sand (Artist) Format: Vinyl

Price: £42.04 & FREE Delivery . Delivery Details
In stock.
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.
Somehow Iv'e not come across them, so thankyou for the intro, I'm really enjoying them so have just placed the order.
Half the price of bandcamp as well.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Somehow Iv'e not come across them, so thankyou for the intro, I'm really enjoying them so have just placed the order.
Half the price of bandcamp as well.
You might want to check the excellent Little Sandbox 8 CD box set of Howe's out.
51DWW5OSMkL._SX522_.jpg

Its normally around £25 to £28 on Amazon inc p@p.

Some that I've really enjoyed recently.

Firstly : Lady Day (The complete Billy Holiday on Columbia 1933-1944. Ten great albums all for around £22. An education for me.

Secondly : Leonard Cohen - The Complete Studio Albums Collection. Fabulous box set and keep an eye out on forums. Goes for a premium now but 10 years ago was £19.99 for all eleven albums.

Thirdly : Simon & Garfunkel - The Collection. Not only six great albums but on 24/96 DVD Audio for those who can play that - all for £20 and you can pick them up for half that now.

All three were collections where I knew the artists but not their catalogue of work. Amazing value for money.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
DVD Audio was 24/96 and the competitor to Sony's SACD in the first high resolution format wars. DSD versus high rate PCM :)
We know that, but it appears there isn't a DVD-A version of this set. The one MotelBlues linked to on Amazon is a DVD with CDs, not a DVD-A set, regardless of what the title says.

The Police, Every Move You Make (vinyl box set) still £79 on the river. Great feedback from reviewers. I’ve got near mint original but if I hadn’t Would certainly jump on this

advertisement

Back