advertisement

Bargain Box Sets

Credit: read about this on the Naim forum.

With the proviso that it’s too soon to tell if it’s a bargain or not, Amazon are listing the new 14CD Bob Dylan “Rolling Thunder” box set for preorder for £59.99.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07NHQ1GYY

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
It's £27 from MuteBank

https://mutebank.co.uk/products/a-certain-ratio-acr-box-4-x-cd-box-set

Seems worth it just to have a real product in your sticky mitts.

Disappointed it doesn't have this on it.

Was it a single?

I have Du the Du (Casse) on two Factory 12" singles. The first is on FACUS4 where it is the lead track: Du The Du (Casse), The Fox, Flight, And Then Again.
R-42567-1545274473-5396.jpeg.jpg

The Second is FACDP1204 which is a 2x12" release on Factory Australia with Flight, Blown Away, And Then Again on the frst disc and then the four tracks from FACUS4 on the second 12".
R-46465-1513760627-1607.jpeg.jpg

The Factory Double was also released on Factory Italy and Factory New Zeeland, but I have never seen copies.

Du The Du (Casse) never saw a local UK release as a single and was never released on 7". Other than that it is a superb track and I possibly need to get out a bit more.

15% off Music Magpie items at Ebay until May 31st. Add code PRICECUT15 at the checkout. Minimum spend £25. Here are some ideas - perm any two from three!

Bitches Brew 40th Anniversary (Miles Davis) £10.58 after discount (£17.99 Amazon)

Beware of Music Magpie CDs. I've received more than a handful with fungus, even after lots of complaining, so I no longer buy from the.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Magpie not perfect but have always treated me well.
Fungus on the CD ?!
Not good, but won't it wash off with warm soapy water ?

15% off Music Magpie items at Ebay until May 31st. Add code PRICECUT15 at the checkout. Minimum spend £25. Here are some ideas - perm any two from three!

Bitches Brew 40th Anniversary (Miles Davis) £10.58 after discount (£17.99 Amazon)
I’ll bump this as it finishes tonight. I don’t know if the fungus mentioned above only affected second hand purchases, but I ought to point out that all of these are brand new CDs. I’ve gone for the Dolphy and a second hand copy of ‘Thelonious Monk Trio’ to push me over £25.

Fungus feeds on the polycarbonate layer. I wonder if it will feed on the surface of the laser lens...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/1402533.stm

I remember that, in the days before I had CDs :)
Nothing since 2001 that I can find plus...

Even though this fungus widespread it could only develop on a CD in high humidity and high temperature, which is not the case most of the time
endquote.gif
Marc Valls, National Centre for Biotechnology, Spain

I remember that, in the days before I had CDs :)
Nothing since 2001 that I can find plus...

Even though this fungus widespread it could only develop on a CD in high humidity and high temperature, which is not the case most of the time
endquote.gif
Marc Valls, National Centre for Biotechnology, Spain

I have one right here, my last purchase from Music Magpie (2018):

Qdu02oz.jpg

advertisement

Back