advertisement

Bargain Box Sets

Rolling Stones Studio Albums Collection, currently £287.99 cheapest I've seen it usually north of £350.00

Amazon Link

Studio-Albums-Vinyl-Collection-Box-Set---Packshot-1-_white-bg_1024x1024.png

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
A pleasure killie, certainly a bargain, enjoy it!. Courtesy of HUKD forum.

I have it on CD and ummed and arrgehd then realized I hadn't listened to it for yonks, so passed on buying it!

Led Zep Song Remains Same Super Deluxe Boxset. Was £200 and now down to £90 today on amazon.
Was it really £200? I thought all those Super Deluxe boxes always were around £90. Unless that one was different. The only one I'm hesitating pulling the trigger on is How The West Was Won. I suspect it's only for the completists but feel free to convince me otherwise

Yep
Was it really £200? I thought all those Super Deluxe boxes always were around £90. Unless that one was different. The only one I'm hesitating pulling the trigger on is How The West Was Won. I suspect it's only for the completists but feel free to convince me otherwise

Yep 200 on Amazon. My local record store is asking 230. Other places online are north of 200 too. Crazy price which is why I had not bought it. I think it is because it includes DVDs too. I had been waiting for a price fall to be more in line with the previous boxes. Now I have them all.

Guess it was not selling that well for them.

What are your thoughts on the HTWWW box set? I have the rest, so probably worth it for completing the collection?

I have a one-disc compilation somewhere and I do admit to listening to Annie's Song every now and then, but it's a guilty pleasure :confused:

advertisement

Back