advertisement

Bargain Box Sets

Managed to bag PF Pulse today on Amazon @ <£80 on vinyl. I have it on 192/24 download but looking forward to hearing it on my LP12. I don’t know how the algorithms work but had it in my “saved for later” basket for several weeks and today it dropped by over £13.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
New Trojan 50th Anniversary box set was £120 last week, then £99 when I bought a copy yesterday, and now £86-and-a-bit!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07D57ZRGW/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

It’s a thing of beauty. I have everything on the first couple of LPs, but there’re a lot of rare pieces on the later LPs and the CDs, plus a Trojan slipmat!

Hurrah!

Mick

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Reactions: Joe
Cheers! I've been a fan of 'The Boys' since I was in my teens, and I'm now in my sixties and love them as much as I did then.

Mick

Same here Mick.

I was in the fan club ('Sons Of The Desert' tent (?)) when I was in my 20's (I'm 53 now) and like yourself love them as much as ever.

I've got the 21 DVD box and love nothing more than choosing a random selection now and again!

Have you a favourite film of theirs?

Same here Mick.

I was in the fan club ('Sons Of The Desert' tent (?)) when I was in my 20's (I'm 53 now) and like yourself love them as much as ever.

I've got the 21 DVD box and love nothing more than choosing a random selection now and again!

Have you a favourite film of theirs?

Thread's getting off track now! Quick answer - short - Twice Two or Helpmates; feature - Sons of the Desert.

The recommended one is good but you have to be careful since some Stax compilations only have post 1968 songs (post Atlantic distribution deal). I think the 101 Stax 5 x CD box set may be that.

advertisement

Back