advertisement

Ban Snacking on Trains

Yes! This sort of attitude will get you through a zombie apocalypse. It's only a matter of time...

In the post Brexit interregnum we will fighting each other for food, we will be food, and survival of the fittest will ensure that the remainder of the UK population will be the fittest and least obese for decades. We might not be the most technologically capable, but making fire and rioting should still be within our skillset.

Brexit: destroy civilisation, destroy obesity.

That should shut up those remainiac traitors who were demanding a positive case for Brexit. It will also solve the pension crisis.

I don't know about you guys... I'll be ok. Many years of martial arts, and when my disability hit, and I realised I'd have to walk with a stick, I started doing longsword training.

I may be a crip, but I'm gonna be a mean, well-fed crip :D

It's a stupid idea. How would you possibly enforce it?

Hello, this is your driver here. Apologies for the delay to this service today. Our conductor has pointed me to carriage D where someone is eating a Toffee Crisp. We won't be going anywhere until he stops eating. If any of the rest of you are eating... ...well, I've got all day.

As has been pointed out, train companies have been moving to driver-only crews, so no conductor/guard. There have been strikes and industrial unpleasantness about it, so it’s hardly news. So, how is this supposed to be policed or enforced?

advertisement

Back